1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

EURO 2016 KNOCKOUT STAGE BETTING 25th-27th JUNE

Discussion in 'UEFA Euro 2016 Betting' started by slick, Jun 24, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

euro.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

The way Croatia went about playing and beating Spain, really impressed me. Portugal struggled in what i think was the weakest group. I know they have Ronaldo but 2.70 for the Croats is a definite bet for me.

England to beat Iceland is easy money @ 1.53. Banker.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree with you on England Punt - already lumped on.

Croats have been impressive. Think France and Germany will also win in 90.

Quite surprised to see Swiss over 2/1 to beat Poles as i think they've done ok were poles have been poor.

Fancy Wales to qualify
    Punter likes this.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I'd go along with Croatia Punt, Portugal look all over the place at the moment.
    Not so sure about England though although I hope you're right, England played against similar teams in the group stages and struggled to break teams down who get behind the ball, I'm expecting Iceland to do the same.

Wales @ evens looks a decent price but with it being a home nations derby so to speak I wouldn't be surprised to see it end up all square

I'm also tempted by Italy at that price, Croatia have shown us Spain aren't the team they once was, and with the defence Italy have they stand every chance.

Rep Ire look a bit on the large side too considering they have something to prove over the 'Henry hand ball', not saying they will win but it's worth looking at their price on the AH , I take that back because I've just had a look and they are only evens @ +1
    Punter likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I like Wales to qualify too Kegs, but like you i'm not sure about them doing it in 90 minutes.
    I hope they do as i have a 20 on Bale to win Spoty @ 50/1. Another goal or two from him and Wales making the quarters will start me getting excited about the bet.

Iceland will crumble after the first goal goes in just before half time Slick. Have faith man! :)
  6. winrew

winrew GILF

If i was betting on the England match , i would go for the draw , England are a bag of nerves when ever they go on the pitch , Iceland will not be the push over the press ( and Punter ) think ...
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

To make the last 16, Iceland feel like winners anyway. 3-0.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've not saw any press about England win (not saw a lot of press / news about euros full stop ). I know England have not done their best and Roy must be kicking himself for not managing to win the group and end up on the other side of the draw but i do think England have a very talented squad and with a little luck on their side can still do very well.

Iceland have done well but in the game v Hungary they were hanging on and it was wave after wave of attacks and i honestly can't see England not scoring at least twice.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

This did make me smile...

Capture.PNG

Iceland deserve huge credit but i'll get a United tattoo if England dont win this in 90 minutes. England have pressed superbly, it's just a case of that final 3rd and this is the game to show we can score goals.
    slick likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Bale won't win SPOTY Punt, he's a nob with a freaky hairdo that we last saw in the TV series 'Monkey' and I imagine most other English punters who hold most of the SPOTY vote will agree with me lol.
    And for Welsh viewers his nationality has nothing to do with it because If we don't win it I hope Wales do, it's just that the guy is so much up his won arse I think that's why he looks the way he does.

Plus it's also an Olympic year and I can see an individual achievement like Farah winning another gold justifying it.

I don't want to sound like a broken record but Froome has just won the Dauphine a few weeks ago (I think that's how you spell it), on every other occasion he's won that he's gone on to win the Tour De France which would make it an unbelievable hatrick of wins.
    Today he has also been nominated to represent team GB at the Rio Olympics, surely to fcuk If he wins both or either of them he's worth SPOTY. and at 35/1 to boot.

Vardy fav near @ evens, are they taking the piss? unless England reach the Euro finals and he gets the winner, Lay that all day long.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

We will do shit at the Olympics, Slick. Honestly mate.

I was in the Prince of Wales the other night, Both England and Wales playing. Full of welsh... banter flying about. Met this welsh bird, she was gorgeous, and i mean gorgeous but i wernt to be out done. I told her there was only two good things to come out of Wales... beautiful women and rugby players. She took offence when i asked her what position she played.
    slick likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

I LIED!

Bale 7/2 joint fav now btw :cool:
  13. slick

slick Administrator

He still won't win it, if anybody from this Welsh squad desreves to win it it'll be the captain Williams and it won't happen unless they win the comp and even then against the might of the English nation vote:tongueincheek I can't see it happening.

If either do I'll get a scouse tat:unsure

My money's on Anthony Joshua, undisputed heavyweight champion, first black man in space and 100 metre Olympic champion.
    Punter likes this.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator