1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

EURO 2016 QUARTER FINAL BETTING

Discussion in 'UEFA Euro 2016 Betting' started by slick, Jun 29, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

euro.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

How's it work that both Germany & Italy look big to me ??

Poland too
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

How's it work that both Germany & Italy look big to me ??

Poland too
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Do you think so, they're about what I was expecting tell the truth apart from Italy who I expected to be slightly lower.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think Poland are massive. Portugal are dogshit and I'd give them no chance of beating Portugal inside 90 minutes anyway. 6/4 draw no bet. I'll have some of that.
  6. Sigthorsson

Sigthorsson New Member

I think if any of the teams with higher odds get a win in the quarters, it'll be Poland. This is mainly due to Portugal and not themselves though, even if Kuba and Grosicki have looked pretty good. Portugal however have been ineffective up front and very possible to break down at the other end.
    Punter likes this.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:thinking
  8. traeth

traeth Moderator

I think ODM made an error it should be

Poland are dogshit and I'd give them no chance of beating Poland inside 90 minutes anyway.
    Punter likes this.
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Reckon you're probably right Traeth. Don't know why he felt the need to point that out though. Everyone knows the only side capable of beating themselves inside 90 minutes before the game's even kicked off are England.

Anyway, to get back on topic before Colbro tells me off, I reckon this one's got draw written all over it. And I'll even stake my banker chip in the prediction league on it (greedy bugger, going for the x3 :lookaround)
    Punter likes this.
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

Poland v Portugal

A low scoring game looks a banker, doesn't it?

Apart from the bizarre 3-3 draw when Portugal met Hungary, the other 7 games involving these two teams after 90 mins were...

1-0
    0-0
    1-0
    1-1
    0-0
    1-1
    0-0

...an average of 0.86 goals per game :eek:

Unless you're a massive fan of defending, neither team really deserves to be in the SF's.

I also read a stat that said in all of the 10 European Championship matches Poland have played in, they've never scored more than one goal, and none of the games had more than 2 goals.
  11. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

What a pleasure it is to welcome Sigthorsson(and may I just say theta reddast), which must now take our membership tally well into double figures. The sons of Ingolfr Arnason have certainly given the spoilt overpaid prima donnas of the Premier League something to think about, though unlike in your country we never learn, putting profit before people, even though we are both island races and henceforth both non-EU members. http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/30012357
  12. Sigthorsson

Sigthorsson New Member

It's incredible really when you look at where Iceland was in previous tournament qualifications before 2012. 4 points from 8 games and second last in that group ahead of Euro 2012 and now in the quarters. Who are we going to see next moving past England? Gibraltar?
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Have we just had a wee tremor in England or have Wales scored?
  14. slick

slick Administrator

fcuking chimney pots fell off, have they scored again?
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Well done Wales, thoroughly deserved.
    Bale was right, this is what passion's all about not like our shower of prima donna shite.

Just a pity about the bookings and key players missing the semi, saying that Portugal are there for the taking, go get em Wales.
  16. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Yep - Well done Wales and I hope you enjoy your evening Traeth :beer

Thoroughly deserved
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

I'll tell you what, though - those commentators, especially Robbie Savage....ffs man, talk about arrogance, Wales this, Wales that, acting as if Bale is one of the best players in the world, creaming over the goals like they were worldies, fuck off man, absolutely boils me piss and because of this I'm going to HATE the ENTIRE WELSH NATION and EVERY TIME their team plays from now on I'm gonna hope they get stuffed 10-0 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Howson and Kegman like this.
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

Just ordered myself one of these beauties for next Wednesday :dance

[​IMG]
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I've just realised Seen and you'll like this.
    All their goal scorers tonight are English:lol
  20. Seen

Seen Moderator

:lol

Seriously though, that was surely the performance of the tournament so far? Refreshing to see them going for a 3rd goal to kill them off instead of just defending like the majority of teams have.

Would have been the goal of the tournament too were it not for that pesky dwarf-legged Shaqiri.