1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Eurovision 2019 Betting

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Jezza, May 14, 2019.

1. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Couldn't see another thread on this, it's that time of year again.....Anyone have any bets for this years extravaganza?

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (00:20 on 18/05/2019) and subject to change.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019
    Punter likes this.
  2. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

It appears the world is on the Netherlands to win. From 50/1 to Evens :lol

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Punter and Kegman like this.
  3. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Now they are 8/11 and still getting shorter. I got on at 3/2 yesterday which seems ok but tons of people on at 4/1 or longer. I have always opposed the favourite in Eurovision every year before now - first time for everything I guess :crossfingers.
  4. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

AUSTRALIA - Second favourites at around 7/1. A Lady Gaga wannabe thinking she is in "Frozen". Utter crap imo.

5. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

The UNITED KINGDOM :thumb - Rank outsider available @ 450/1 on the exchanges but it's not that bad imo.

6. slick

slick Administrator

Forgot all about it, when is it?
    I'll have a listen to the songs in a wee while after I've sunk a couple lol.
    Jezza likes this.
  7. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Tomorrow night mate, I felt I had missed the boat taking 6/4 Netherlands but appears to have worked, oddsonville now.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuk that's soon come round, just hope the cup doesn't go into extra time and pens lol.

I'm surprised to see a song go odds on in Eurovision, don't recall that happening before although I may be wrong.
    Is it that good? like I say I'll have listen in a wee while and cast my expert opinion:lol
    Jezza likes this.
  9. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

It doesn't start till 8pm tomorrow so should be good. I can't remember a song going off odds on either. Strongest favourites being about 2/1 in the past I think? Just going off memory. It was 50/1 not long ago as well and loads of money taken on it from 12/1 to 3/1. Linked it in a post above. Seems ok to me but nothing special? Ppl saying it's "up there with the best ESC songs of all time". Not sure about that :embarassed.

There's heightened tension over a political demonstration happening given it's in Israel. Loads of the performers have been warned not to stir up trouble as well.
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

Ere, why the fuck are Australia competing in the Eurovision Song Contest? Last time I looked they were on the complete opposite side of the world to Europe :thinking
  11. slick

slick Administrator

They've been in it for a good few yrs now Seen.
    Money talks and because the Eurovision is popular in Aus they moved the borders:lol
    Seen likes this.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I'll just throw the odds up so I know what I'm supposed to be listening to.

1.PNG
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I'll start back to front as not to prejudice myself:lol
    Jezza likes this.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Israel: Home

The fcukers been running barefoot in the mountain tops so it's not hard to see he's an outside shot.
    Don't know whether this is a story or a song, ohh he's hitting some rhythm now but it's not improving much.

Nahh just as it got going it ended, I was expecting a bit of 'tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree' there to ooomph it up a bit but it never reached those heights.
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Germany: Sister Sister

Ehhm, don't know why this is the outside shot, I know I've only listened to two so far lol but it's miles better than the Israeli pile of shite.

It would sound a lot better without all that base imo.
    Like the Israeli song it never really get's going and just as you think it will it finishes.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

San Marino: Say Na Na Na

This'll be interesting, don't think I've heard a San Marino song b4.
    Not being funny but it sounds like the Munsters, The women are chirping in now but just singing nah, ne, nah.
    Two minutes later and they're still fcuking singing nah ne nah, how bad is this lol.

What are the odds on this finishing last? because surely there can't be anything worse.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Albania: Ktheju Tokës (Put another sausage on the barbeque)

looking forward to this as I know the Albanians see themselves more western than Eastern European so are always willing to impress.

Ehhm, I got that totally wrong, apart from the Batman suit she's wearing there's nothing Western European about this one.
    More of a chant than a song, could see me sat down with the Dalai Lama talking shite with this playing in the background.

This song is so Eastern it's gone Asian, not that that's a bad thing but it's not the sort of Jolly that usually does well.
    Odds are about right on this one I'd say.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Estonia: Storm

I'm expecting middle of the road here so lets see........

And I'm not disappointing, sounds very American countryish.
    I like this, best I've heard so far although that's not very hard to be honest.

Even my foots tapping now which is a good sign.

This is the first one on my shorlist, that's not to say it'll be there by the time I've finished listening to them all.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Can't believe that last one is 300/1, I'm still humming the bastard.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

United Kingdom: Bigger Than Us

Here we go, guaranteed to be last b4 I even listen to it.

Another UK ballad, maybe we're trying too hard to follow the Irish who always do well with these type of songs but somebody needs to tell them that was the early 80's.
    This sounds like something I've heard before but I can't quite put my hand on it.

What a load of shite, way too repetitive, how many fcuking 'Bigger' lines can they fit in.