1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Eurovision 2019 Betting

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Jezza, May 14, 2019.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Cheers guys, been an interesting few days to say the least. Probably had my first attack Tuesday morning but the pain went away and just got on with things. Left the house again about 3pm and halfway down the street got the same symptoms. In my case it was all down the left side of my body, with pain in the jaw, shoulder, arm ( below the elbow ) and chest. The initial tests were inconclusive, but the results at the 6 hour stage suggested an issue.

Was " in limbo " for 36 hours in AECU, but on Thursday morning got moved to the wards. Had my Angiogram around 11am on Friday and whilst there was some damage, there was no need for any stents to be inserted. All the subsequent checks were fine and so I was back home for 9pm.

Interestingly, the chap next to me on the wards had collapsed in the crowd at the Mansfield v Newport play - off clash and had initially been in a very bad way. Still too early to make any predictions, but he was up and about, fully responsive and hopefully will make a full recovery
    slick likes this.
  2. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

Best wishes for your recovery Samoan.
  3. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48375560

The new scores don't impact the top 4, but, lol.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Fingers crossed then Samoan you've caught it in the nick of time.
    I'm presuming you're now on medication?
  5. slick

slick Administrator

6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Aggressive preventative medication was the term used. As it stands, only on Aspirin for life, but at the moment on a bit of a cocktail of the things.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Hope the meds work then Samoan:thumb.
    I read the post like once they was happy with you, they just discharged you.
    My brother in law had a similar experience a few yrs back and the care he received was pretty shocking until by luck they changed his consultant and now they're on top of his illness.