1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Eurovision Song Contest Betting 10th - 14nd May 2022

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Beanie, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Lol - im not entirely sure what's driving the sudden drift. Viewers forgetting there is a jury portion to this?
    Jezza likes this.
  2. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

kunts with inside information
  3. Jezza

Jezza Active Member

It's the hope that kills you.
  4. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

unlucky Jez, Thought UK might win the jury and they held up really well in the televote. Cant believe Putin invading Ukraine has cost the UK a Eurovision win - he's gone too far this time...
    rcgills and Jezza like this.
  5. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Portugal a nice top 10 touch. Norway finishing 10th and beating Netherlands by 1 place sunk about 4 different bets for me wiping out a chunk of the semi final profits :punch but thankfully sweden landed the ew money (just!)
    Last edited: May 15, 2022
  6. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Netherlands land top 3 in Semi final 1 too :cool:

A fun betting year, trading the live betfair market tonight was wild, particularly at the start of the voting. Atleast this should put to bed the idea that UK cant win because no one likes us. As Israel, Germany, Portugal have shown in the last decade, any country can win with the right song.

Looking forward to next year already, just hope its a bit quieter on the geopolitical front.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Missed it as I was feeling a bit rough last weekend , woke up to quite a surprise when I saw the result.
    Looking forward to next yrs too as I feel like i've missed out lol.