1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Fergie Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by winrew, Aug 26, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

HERE

He really is getting more paranoid , delusional , arrogant etc etc ..
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just an aside, it would be interesting to know if that was actually true. I'm sure a lot if England players have played for United at their peak but that doesn't mean they've produced them does it? Rio, Hargreaves, Rooney, even Beckham. Did they produce them? No.

We all remember the golden era of united players recently but they were also shit for a lot if years as well.

I'd go for false to be honest.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

It's all bullshit anyway. He gets on just fine with the FA, he has to make it look like he doesn't though. How did United get on while he was serving the ban?
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Its mind games again by Ferguson, he does this so the next time it happens (and it will) the FA will thunk twice about dishing out a hefty punishment, he does exactly the same thing with refs and the main reason United get away with a lot of stuff other sides don't.

I also see the old bastard has now declared a truce with the BBC and decided to do interviews again with them, what a bleedin pity.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Wel all know that but it was interesting that Gary Neville actually admitted it when he was doing the punditry stuff the other day on Sky (which, I have to admit despite hating him, he's very good at - apart from saying "ya know" 15 times per minute). He was talking about the young keeper and how he would get more protection from the ref at Old Trafford than he had had so far this season.

Why exactly Gary?

Like I say, we all fucking know why. Because everyone's scared of what the big red nosed old twat will say about them on the telly
  6. winrew

winrew GILF

Whats to be scared of ? thats always baffled me ..
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

It's a good question Winrew. To be honest, I think the BBC actually benefited from old red nose refusing to do interview as Mike Phelan talks infinitely more sense than the old cunt anyway. Old you get from Fergie is "mindgames" -or to give it its proper name, fucking bullshit - whereas Phelan seems to actually tell the truth and doesn't come out with the usual old shite about how everyone hates united and the ref is useless
  8. winrew

winrew GILF

It would be nice to see both the BBC and Sky asking more probing questions of football managers , instead of the usual bollcoks !!

Sky / BBC reporter .. Brilliant performance you must be pleased
    Manager .. Yes , we can get even better etc etc

Cant remember the last time that a reporter had a pop at a manager , they get it so bloody easy..
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Couldn't agree more wins, Can't believe no reporter has asked Rooney about his thatched hair piece either. talking of which, i'm watching the Arsenal game now and it seems to have grown since last week.:thinking
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just as a matter of interest, I've just looked at the 70 most capped England players and West Ham seem to have produced about twice as many of them from their youth teams than United have.

Not scientific I know but it increases my suspicion that Fergie is (yet again) talking bollocks.
  11. Korona

Korona New Member

Just in this squad they have 5 players and City have 7..............is 7 higher than 5 ?
  12. slick

slick Administrator

And i bet most of those he bought over the summer, he also seems to forget about the players with mysterious injuries he withdraws if Manu have an important fixture the week after, can't blame him for that mind as I'd do the same thing but in the same breath i wouldn't try to paint myself whiter than white.
  13. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Quite a successful manager in my opinion.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I don't really thin that's what the discussion is about Mr Paul but all input is valued (no matter how purile):thumb
  15. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Well, it seemed to have been overlooked. :lol Maybe it's his cuntingness which is responsible for his extraordinary success. Without it he'd just be another nobody. It's just a theory although on that principle most of you should be top football managers so I could be wrong. Olé!