1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Football betting Fri 2nd to Mon 5th October 2020

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 30, 2020.

1. kristobal

kristobal Member

bad habits mate:unsure :lol
    rcgills likes this.
  2. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Skybet have got prices out for next weekends games - Bristol City are 21/10 to win at Barnsley, I was expecting them to be at least evens,they are top of the league with 4 wins from 4 games, Barnsley have got 1 point from 4 games.
    slick likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

:thumb
  4. kristobal

kristobal Member

5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I know I'm straying beyond Monday 5th, but as there are some Welsh games tonight...

I'm on a couple:

Barry to beat Cardiff Met, at Corals' 17/20. Barry have won four on the trot since their forgivable opening day defeat to TNS, and seem to have put their disappointing European campaign behind them. Visitors Cardiff Met U find themselves in the relegation zone at this early stage with only one win in five, that their first game. It's difficult to see Barry avoiding victory here.

Aberystwyth DNB, Evens, Corals, to win at Cefn Druids. It's been a bad start for The Druids who are bottom with only one point from five games, after finally getting their season underway after having games postponed for virus reasons. Visitors Aber lie in the pack above; not setting the world alight but at the price I'd take them, although a draw is also plausible so I've covered that.
    slick likes this.
  6. traeth

traeth Moderator

Hi thunder , agree with you on Barry , once Cardiff Met missed that pen they looked poor , Cardiff Met had injuries in defence for saturday's game.
    I would also go with Connah's Quay on the asian handicap as I believe that Caernarfon are overachieving by being in fourth place in the league.
    Good luck
    slick and ThunderCelt like this.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Winners all round last night from TC and Traeth, good stuff :beer
    ThunderCelt likes this.