1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Free 45 Pounds For Doing Sod All

Discussion in 'Poker talk and strategy' started by kompressaur, Mar 28, 2014.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Yes its an affiliate link but thats how this thingy works. I regged with this place and within 24hrs i got 6 quid in my 770 account (ipoker) there doesnt seem to be any terms and conditions on it and i supose i can withdraw,

Anyhow thats just the start. If i deposit $10 they will give me an extra $20 on top. Ifi was to deposit $20 they would give me $50 in total. hese arent bnuses that you need to work to get they just give you them. They do have a bonus scheme going also which is quite good too.

Im skint as ever so feel free to use my link. It will still give you all the benefits that you get.

[​IMG]
    thanks. im actually doing everyone faviur,
  2. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

is this real komp?
  3. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

well i was able to register and get through the process for the free money but apparently the minimum deposit is £20 and not $10, unless ive fucked something up
  4. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

aye i had to deposit 12 quid spacecat. They made it a bit ambigious on the deposit form also. It all checks out though. Ive since taken 30 quid out and back at willy hills at the software crashes too much for my virus riddled OS.
  5. AnothrSpacecat

AnothrSpacecat YES voter

yeah i got it to work in the end. youll not make much out of me as an affiliate as ive done the same in deleting them off the computer after a quick withdrawal.