1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Fri 19th Aug

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Aug 19, 2011.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Plenty of bets for me today, though most will be small Each Wayers and combo forecast / tricast bets. Have picked out 4 main bets and these are as follows :-

2:10 Sandown - DAUNT - Looks fairly weighted for nursery debut and well worth another shot over 5f.

3:50 Sandown - MAJESTIC DREAM - 2 ago looked excellent form, but LTO was too poor to be true. No problem with conditions, looks on a fair markand a big chance at his best.

5:00 Sandown - GROOMED - Looked a decent prospect, when winning 2 ago, but disappointed LTO. Still lightly raced though and willing to forgive that blip.

7:25 Wexford - KING OF REDFIELD - Decent hurdler / chaser, who is having his first run on the flat, since competing in this race last Year. Was 2nd then and is only 3lb higher today. His recent efforts over obstacles have been pretty good and should be able to take advantage of his much lower flat mark.

Pretty much messing around with York and will probably pop up throughout the day, with various silly bets. All worth it though for small stakes and of course one decent forecast / tricast will make the week.

2:00 York -

WARLU WAY
    TROOPINGTHECOLOUR
    DOCTOR ZHIVAGO
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

3.50 Sand ~ TIPSY GIRL ~ looks massively overpriced to me at 40.0 / 8.8, acts well on soft and caught the eye when unlucky here on seasonal debut. A question mark over todays trip but shapes as though she will stay and big chance if she does.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Bit of info for the 3.15 Sandown - Debating Society is supposedly the best of Stoute's 4 runners, currently 11.0. Not sure if he can beat Hannon's two though!
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Debating Society did indeed prove best of the Stoute runners, but found 3 from other stables better! Did show nice promise though, finishing fast in to 4th.
  5. beamer

beamer Moderator

Great winner Samoan with Groomed.

Well done

beamer
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Sadly, not able to get back on this afternoon and sadly, none of my big tricast bets came up either, so not able to retire just yet. Snuck a place on TROOPINGTHECOLOUR, in the 2:00 and GROOMED did the job nicely at Sandown. I have put up MARGOT DID on these pages on almost every run and I did have a small win bet on her today. Sadly the other 2 ( 10's and 66's ) were unsighted.

Having a few more bets tonight and they are as follows :-

7:15 Wolverhampton - OUR MONICA - Certainly bred to be better than she has shown and this is a weak race. Stable 3rd string, but not to worried about that as they do occasionally win.

7:50 Wolverhampton - Just reversing the following :-

SNOWED IN
    BELLECHANCE

8:10 Kilbeggan - MOYNE NINEOSEVEN - Been a while, but time for the old " Milan in a bumper system ". This one was 5th on debut some 300 days ago, in what was a useful event and will know a bit more this time. Trip and conditions OK and happy to take a chance at 25's. One of my other favourite bumper sires, King's Theatre is also represented here in the form of ALF WRIGHT, and happy to add this one in a reverse forecast.