1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

GAA Armagh Senior Championship Crossmaglen vs Ballymacnab

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by sin2bad, Oct 14, 2011.

1. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

Crossmaglen (-6) 1/1 vs Ballymacnab (+6) 10/11

I fancy the experienced Crossmaglen to beat Ballymacnab comfortably on Sunday afternoon at 4pm. Will Hill are going -6 on the handicap as Cross attemp to win their 14th championship title in 15 years, an extraordinary record. Ballymacnab are competing in their first senior championship final and are still a young improving side but i think they will be over awed by the big occasion. I honestly believed the handicap would have been -8 or -9. Crossmaglen disposed of the second best side in Armagh, Pearse Og's by 4/5 points in the semi final who are a much stronger side than Ballymacnab.

Bet: Crossmaglen -6 1/1 with WillHill
  2. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

Crossmaglen 2.22 (28) Ballymacnab 0.3 (3)

:beer
  3. suirthing

suirthing Member

Fair Play Sin, I actually only saw your post now. I was at the Waterford hurling County Final today, between Ballygunner and Tallow, backed Ballygunner -5 as it was a similar set up to the Football County Final you mentioned and it turned out the same, it was one of the most one sided finals ever Ballgunner 1-18 Tallow 0-6. I did not post anything about it and I thought I would just be talking to myself, but I am pleasantly surprised to see someone else into their GAA. Maybe we will hav a bit of interest here from now on, as there was before on the TDP. By the way are you 'Cinny' from TDP?
  4. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

I am indeed, it's Cinny from TDP. Going to try to post a bit more regularly this time round. I was shocked by how easy it was for Cross; 22 points in a final is ridiculous. Interesting on the Waterford County Final as well, i would have been tempted by a similar setup. Hopefully moving forward there will be a bit more interest.