1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Germany v Italy

Discussion in 'Euro 2012 betting' started by harrymoore, Jun 28, 2012.

1. harrymoore

harrymoore Betting+

Dear friends,

From past records, we can see that the German's find it very difficulty to beat Italy in a competative match but looking at the recent performance of Germany, I believe that they can handle Italy tonight. Though is going to be a tight match but the victory will goes to the german machine, and the bookies already gave them a very fair odds to win over Italy. More so, I don't see this game going into extra time or penalty shoot out like what happened between Spain and Portugal yesterday.

Tip: Germany to win
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I thought exactly the same Harry and am shocked to see Germany 2 nil down at half time, saying that you can never write off the Germans and theres still a long way to go.

Welcome to Betnod too Harry.
  3. harrymoore

harrymoore Betting+

This is soccer game for sure as Germany went down 1-2 to face Portugal in fighting for the 3rd place. To be honest with you, the match is going to be a do-or-die because Portugal will not want to lose to Germany the second time in the tournament.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

There is no third place play off. So much for you're expertise, retard.