1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Golf 2012 Masters April 5th/6th/7th/8th

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by traeth, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Both - on the day
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm gonna sticky this thread so it cant be added to :thumb

damn :unsure
  3. beamer

beamer Moderator

Well done Swoops.

I can't complain on paying out on him after his hook shot, simply brilliant.

Westwood must be onto the Samaritans, only 2 behind and putting like a h/capper.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Aye well done Swoops, I don't normally watch Golf but stayed up last night to see it through albeit half pissed.
    I was shouting for Bubba as I like allthings unorthodox , he looked like a hillbilly who had taught himself the game; a bit like the Alex Higgins of the golfing the world He'll do the game more good than harm in the long run.

I was in bed listening to the radio on sunday morning and one of the presenters were quoted 14/1 for Bubba and I remember thinking at the time thats not bad odd's considering the way he played on Saturday but decided against it as I know faff all about the game.
    I don't think Westwood will be too upset and he said so as much in his post match Interview, a bit of spit and polish should take him to a majors ......eventually.