1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Greece

Discussion in 'Eurovision 2012 Betting' started by Gavster, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Ooops. No Greece thread.

Well here's the live version with what I believe to be some playback assistance.
  2. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

This is better,with some 2003 Turkey-tit shaking,and the oh-oh-oh singalong which won't tax the audience too much..
  3. Archi

Archi Member

I hear contradicting comment about Eleftheria's vocals. Finnish Eurovision fanatics are saying "Eleftheria's vocals were surprisingly good", yet other places (escbet included) says she was rather poor. Also it seems like Greece's odds to qualify have gone up a bit, indicating it was not as good as expected. The video is not the greatest so hard to say really, is anyone there on site to listen? :eek: Was horrible, bad, mediocre, or good?
  4. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Her vocals weren't that bad - it was just the whole performance. Been there done that kinda thing. I've just done a review over at escbet
  5. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

What's all this frenzy about Greece..I have conceded it will qualify,but it's a mediocre song which will struggle in the final,ok..