1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

NFL Season 2014

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Sep 7, 2014.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Opening game was on Thursday, but the majority of teams are in action tonight. Bit more optimism this year around my Oakland Raiders, but guess we weill know a bit more after their game with the New York Jets. Managed to get £8 matched at 500 on the exchanges and whilst obvioulsy biased I do feel the price is too big. Derek Carr is the only rookie QB starting in Week 1 and hopeful that he will be the Quarterback of the future.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Just had a few first TD and Scorecast bets at big prices. I feel the bulk of the Raiders points will come from the passing game, so going with the following 3 receivers -

ANDRE HOLMES at 16's
    DAVID AUSBERRY at 16's
    MYCHAL RIVERA at 20's
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

First of three London games this Sunday, with a huge match for the Raiders, up against the Miami Dolphins. Sadly Oakland are winless through the first 3 weeks, though there is also pressure on Miami, off the back of 2 poor losses. The raiders did better than expected last week, when only going down by 7 to the Patriots and indeed would have tied the game up late in the 2nd half, but for a poor officiating call. A win is probably a neccessity for Oakland coach Dennis Allen, who may not survive a loss.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Game live on Channel 4 ( strangely shifting to More4 at 8pm ) as well as on Sky and going with the same TD scorers as above. Oakland have not got their running game going this year, so thinking they will be passing to get in the End Zone.
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Adding Marcel Reece for first TD scorer at 20's