1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets Wednesday 6th December 2017

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Dec 6, 2017.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

SA Meeting scheduled for Greyville was moved across to Scottsville -

12.55 Scottsville - VICTORIOUS DIVA - Bit short for one of mine at 7/2, but thought she could have been shorter than that. Decent effort last time on what was just her 3rd run and the talented young jockey keeps the ride. Jumps from the one stall and enough going for her.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.30 Scottsville - MARK MY CARD and CALL ME WINTER - 3 NR's in this one and 10's and 16's respectively for these 2 are the prices I would have expected had all runners stood there ground. Not totally a price thing however are both are very capable sorts on their day, although both could come here in better form.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.15 Scottsville - TWO MOON JUNCTION and TOUGH GIRL - TMJ showed plenty on debut and with natural progression, should go close at 5's. TG is one of just two debutante's, but looks nicely enough bred and not sure there is a lot of strength in depth within this field. Could easily get involved at 14's.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.40 Ludlow - Going with 3 in the Bumper -

HURRICANE MINNIE ( Poor debut, but nicely bred, represents a top yard and should improve at 8's )
    NO NO LEGEND ( Stable gets plenty of winners in this sphere and this one has Bumper winners in the family. Another " improver " at 14's )
    TOUCH OF VELVETT ( Back off a break, but enough to like about debut effort. Possible " dark horse " at 28's )
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

5.45 Dundalk - MULTIVIZ - Yet to fully convince this trip, but that may be down to consistency as much as stamina issues and certainly well enough weighted to go very close at 12's
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

TOUGH GIRL showing at 9.8 on the SA Tote, but interestingly is very short at 1.2 to place.