1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Betnod open for business.

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by slick, Aug 5, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I may aswell open this forum sooner rather than later as TDP seems to be down for an eternity.
    I actually created this forum a fortnight ago to post up our old affiliate links from the time b4 we sold TDP as they would become null and void if not used.

considering were coming to the start of the new season I've decided to open the forum for TDP'ers so its members have somewhere to post rather than lose them.

Don't be suprised though if this forum closes its doors once TDP is back online.​
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Tell me what you think aswell as its a bit of a rush job but a looks a half decent effort to me, I'll take the plaudits for the forum but the banner is Mickey's, his first effort too, the lazt cnut promised me a selection but thats all i fcuking recieved.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

i'm intersted in the speed of the forum too as I bought a cheap dedicated server just to post up our affies, I have no idea how it will cope with a froum.
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Don't be suprised though if this forum closes its doors once TDP is back online.I have a better idea , lets f**k the TDP off and start again..
    Stevros_HTFC likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Sign in with Facebook, what does that do then? Sign you in with your user name or proper name?
  7. Stevros_HTFC

Stevros_HTFC New Member

That's better;)
  8. winrew

winrew GILF

Right , we were on from the start , owned by four folk ( i wont get into all that shite about Komp getting me and Keem onboard ) You then sell it to some f**king swedes , who then sell it to some more Swedes , who are more fucking inept than the last lot , how am i doing ?
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Evening. Who's broken TDP then?
    Punter likes this.
  10. winrew

winrew GILF

Swedish folk , as per usual , a team of several thousand programmers are working on it as i type ( not )
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Not bad allthough to be fair i never agreed to anything that was done, in the end i probably benefitted the most and all in all it was a good deal.

Komp was the one to miss out in the end as he had 25k on his lap but decided to fcuk off to Thailand and fill his boots, That hurts me as he could have killed two birds with one stone but decided no to, I was pretty upset tonight reading komps blog as he thought his friends deserted him, I would never do that and love him to bits, I won't lie and did what i did for money, I had no option as I was ran out of town with a shotgun, komp had his own reasons and did what he thought best, good on him.

Komp mentions on his site buying my house, if thats the case he still owes me 100k as i only put down a 20k deposit, which i won't argue was down to our efforts. at the end of the day I'll always be there for Komp and he knows that but I had no other alternative than to prostitute myself out.
  12. winrew

winrew GILF

Cheers Slick , i admire your honest response pal , as for Komp , where do we start , the lad could have been a millionaire , he probably still could be ..
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Betnod. Who came up with that name?
  14. slick

slick Administrator

:eek:ops:sorry Punt but that was me, every fcuking bet..betting domain name has been taken and I ended up with two options, Bumbet or Betnod allthough discussbet was also there, I went for the shorter and quirkier option Betnod which is easily remembered and more importantly easier to type in.

Tell me I'm not wrong lol.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Lol, i can get used to it Slick.
    I gotta say, i'm liking what i'm seeing so far. I like the 'like' button, as sometimes i like the post but have nothing to add to it, it's good to acknowledge it though, er, if that makes sense.
    I also like the alert thing and user options/preferences too.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Its probably the best forum software I've ever used Punt, different doesn't mean worse, once you get your eye in there's no turning back.
  17. quandram

quandram New Member

I don't honestly know whether to be happy I found this place or whether it merely reflects badly on my much my life revolves around such spiritually uplifting pursuits as gambling & the internet.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think the answer is "C" mate.
  19. winrew

winrew GILF

What the hells that picture ODM..
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've been in internet land longer than you've been a grandad mate and I've never, ever, put up a profile picture.

I have had half a dozen put up for me though.

Nuff said.