1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2013/14 - Free Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 31, 2013.

1. newman200

newman200 OTC

On another mini-league of 11 teams where I am manager, not one of us got the Stoke/Man Utd result correct but then nobody placed their bonus on this game either.
    Surprising because it looked to me to be a decent away banker.
    But this season Man U (f******) nited have lost me more than one bonus, so I'm wary of them.
    Punter likes this.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I wouldn't say United away to anybody at the moment looks a decent away banker even though I thought they would beat Stoke under Hughes.
    Last week was a tough set of fixtures; which for me didn't turn out too badly as I managed to make up some lost ground.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Talking of United; they are holding out a carrot this week for a X3 at home, any takers?
  4. newman200

newman200 OTC

Bit of a bummer the result tonight. Did anybody predict that Chelsea would win away to Man City?
    Of the 11 in my other league, 7 forecast a home win, 4 a draw although 5 of them did place their Insurance on this game.
    I know I'm floundering mid-table but I have achieved my highest IKTS position this week so not too unhappy with my 60 pt score. Now 8267th in the IKTS national championship.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yep, i'm having them. Banker of the weekend.

I'm the Manchester Utd of this league btw. Won it last year, fucking useless this year :)
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Ive a sinking feeling that Im............Newcastle United:frown
    Punter likes this.
  7. newman200

newman200 OTC

Tomorrow and Sunday games look difficult to predict exactly - a lot of potential draws which can go any way.
    Liverpool/Arsenal - draw
    A Villa/West Ham - draw
    Chelsea/Newcastle - strong home win
    C Palace/WBA - draw
    Norwich/Man City - strong away win
    Southampton/Stoke - home win
    Sunderland/Hull - home win
    Swansea/Cardiff - home win
    Tottenham/Everton - draw or away win
    Man Utd/Fulham - strong home win where I anticipate placing my bonus chip.
    However, as usual, I'll await tomorrow's newspapers before placing my forecasts.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck with those Newman. I'm going for a Cardiff win but apart from that we're pretty close there. Utd are my banker placement, i won't be too disappointed to see a minus 30 though.

Good luck all.
  9. newman200

newman200 OTC

I don't think anybody will get full points with Liverpool/Arsenal.
    4-0 after 20 minutes. Grrrrrr.
    At least this was the game that I put down as a draw but did fortunately place my insurance chip on it.
    Oh well Arsenal have 70 minutes to claim back 4 goals to earn me 15 points - I think not.
  10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

WHAT!!!!!??

Liverpool are 4-0 up?

:eek::eek:

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I had no idea.

:beer

Im gonna get -10 points mind:frown
  11. newman200

newman200 OTC

Half time score remains Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal.
  12. newman200

newman200 OTC

I just don't believe it. 7 results just announced and I only have one correct result, and that was not even the correct score.
    Currently minus 50 points. Sh -one- t.
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

As someone who didn't trust Utd enough to put my bonus on them (although I have backed them to win), and who blew his bonus on Southampton yesterday, you'll forgive me for wanting Fulham to hang on to this lead, I hope? :crossfingers
  14. Seen

Seen Moderator

For the first time in my life I want Man U to win, and they're getting beat off the worst team in the league :ohwell

46 crosses by Man U in the first half alone, must be some kind of record?
  15. newman200

newman200 OTC

Ditto
  16. newman200

newman200 OTC

Man Utd v Fulham. 2 bloody 2.
    Grrrrrrrrrrr shucks.
    This weekend I managed to record only two correct results out of ten and also lost my 20 pts bonus.
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

Apparently it was a record, 82 crosses in the end (only 18 successful and none led to a goal).
    Punter likes this.
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Only 3 scores above 0 this week so far. -30 so far this week for me and I've actually moved up a place :lol
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm just going to keep bankering Utd everyweek. There's no chance of me retaining the title so i'll just keep putting the voodoo chip on the them.

Liverpool were bloody brilliant eh!!:yahoo

[​IMG]
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Worst week ever for me @ -80, fcuking bastard United have screwed me again for the umpteenth time this season, I had just got my banker bonus back up tp 20 too:banghead

Liverpool were superb Punt, looking at the fixture list and providing they don't fcuk up again like they did against West Brom; you never know.