1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Free Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, Slick has a very close relationship with a Liverpool fan who he works with, they do spend a lot of time together in private - ummmmm I wonder who is the real closet scouser.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

The pair of you sound like Keegan and Toshack to me.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

It's not what you think Howson, I'm bumming him.

In any case City and Liverpool fans have a lot in common in that watching you rag cnuts fail is fcuking hilarious:lol, and watching you go against all your principals in trying to buy back the title is the icing on the cake.

Howson's lucky in a way because I'm off for the next fortnight and won't be there to rib him when the mighty QPR turn them over next weekend.
  4. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

City and liverpool fans just hope they wake up from the di maria and falcao nightmare and hope it isnt real. Slick hates utd so much, thank god he will be off work, when he collects his points for backing qpr to beat us in the comp.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

lol, good evening Howson, he's not been up this late since the power cut's of the 70's, you shit the bed?

I'm gonna cast my eye over Falcao tonight when Columbia play Brazil, I'll hold my hand up and say he's probably the best at what he does, i.e knocking goals in from in the box, but has his latest Injury fcuked him up hence the reason Monaco flogged him, or if there is a God let's see Fernadinho accidently stamp on his big toe and put him out until March.

That won't happen which is just as well because then they have no excuses for finishing 6th in May, still it's an improvement from last year i suppose.
  6. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Im here still, wheres everyone else?

Falcao only coming on as a sub, manager said hes hardly trained this week, saving him for qpr.

When arse beat u, we will be a point behind after battering qpr - falcao 16 to 1 top prem scorer, its buying money.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

lol, like United have 6 easy games and will have 18 points in the bag come the end of September, (Howson punching his fists into the air the week b4 the season started and me shaking my head).

If Diego Costa is Injured like tonight's reports suggest and Falcao is 100% and United can improve by 100% (because he won't do it on his own) then it might not be a bad bet.

I prefer the 3/1 mind that you mentioned earlier on in the week for Falcao to be Uniteds top goal scorer.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Brazil v Columbia @ 2am is on Bein sports 1
  9. slick

slick Administrator

About 15 mins in and no sign of Falcao, every cnuts got long hair so it's took me this long to realise he ain't on the pitch, It doesn't help that I can't understand the French commentary and my glasses have fell behind the couch.
    if they ain't playing their best player against Brazil that could be telling, United are fcuked and bought a dud:crossfingers
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  10. slick

slick Administrator

That's a shame, comes on for 10 secs, pulls his hamstring and out for 4 months.
    Neigh mind, they still have Rooney.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

He's coming on now, last 15 mins, he looks very smart.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Looks Like Joe Harts done his hair.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Neymar's fluked a free kick, well it was ok but the keeper fcuked it.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I've got a craving for a cheese and tomato toastie, I better go and wake her up.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

It's funny how a woman can turn a good mood into a bad mood in the blink of an eye. I'll put her telling me to 'fcuk off' down to tiredness.
    I wish Howson was here cause he's a dab hand with a toaster.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Finished 0-0 with Falcao missing a sitter as I was writing the above post, Hopefully its a sign of things to come.
    crisp butty here I come.
  17. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Thats some rant mate, what on earth were you drinking - turps?
  18. slick

slick Administrator

19. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Anybody else banker Utd 4-0 for 90pts this week :hatsoff