1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Free Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Bloody hell, you had me worried there Punter, when you said "missed" it, I thought you meant we were supposed to have predicted the scores for the international games
    Punter likes this.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What do you mean "missed it". There wasn't one was there? I logged in to see the only fixtures available were next weeks Prem ones. Have I missed something?
    Punter likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol, i meant missed it as in there were no fixtures to predict due to internationals
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thank fuck for that
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 8 Table

Top 13

Capture.PNG

Howson being consistent and opening up a nice gap at the top. Kop66 making a move but the biggest shout out this week has to go to Basher, who although had a -30 for his banker, still managed to score a whopping 140pts to lift himself off the bottom of the table. Nice one Basher, onwards and upwards!
    rcgills likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 9 table

Top 13

Capture.PNG

A few players excelled this week, Kegman has had two good weeks and is starting the climb the table, Slick Pathetic and RCgills with some top picks and have moved up several places. Player of the week though has to be Andrew Symmonds who hit the highest score of the competition so far with a whopping 170pts! He moves up 15 places into 8th.
    rcgills likes this.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I was on 140pts after Saturday's games, didn't get a thing right on Sunday or Monday though :duh
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I did notice RC, i thought you were in with a chance of hitting the highest score.

It's still early days and a good score can send you right up the table. On the other hand a bad score can send you right down the table.... cant it ODM :leaving
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I noticed ODM never used his chips again, considering he only got one prediction right this week he may have got away lightly but it will cost him in the long run if he keeps forgetting.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

School boy errors Slick.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

He's like the Balotelli of the IKTS world.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

I HONESTLY thought the exact same thing.
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Come on lads - why always me? :frown
    Punter likes this.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol

This league is still open to newcomers btw. And if any of you do know anyone that might enjoy this then please invite them.
    It's almost impossible to win now, but they would be able to judge their progress by climbing up the league with a view to next season.

A reminder of the code: FD72F-KCZ
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Hands up all those that bankered Arsenal 3-0 this week

Capture.PNG
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:yahoo (that's as close to a hands up as I can see on the smilies)
    Punter likes this.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I'm also in a mini comp at work and everyone of us had the 3-0 Arsenal, bastards.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

I knew there would be a few but not that many!

Gameweek 10 Table

Top 13..

Capture.PNG
    RC throwing his hat in the ring. Kegmans found the right ale. Wycher moves off the bottom with this weeks top score of 160.

Well done those that greened.
    rcgills likes this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one RC, now you're on my tail you can take your foot off the gas lol.
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Don't worry Slick, just got lucky with a couple of correct score bankers in a row. Soon be back to normal service of getting the banker completely wrong and scoring -30pts.