1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Free Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. newman200

newman200 OTC

Well stone the crows - two Slicks near top of table.
    One is bad enough but TWO.
    Slick Pathetic was so outraged that another player had pinched his nickname that he felt he had to enter our league and show Slick up.
    And both of the buggars are doing better than me (and so is everybody else come to that)
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes both going very well! And i'm sure you'll find your form soon Newman200 :thumb

But Howson still leads the way, even though he came back to the pack just a little this week. RC jumps above Slick into 2nd with a cracking score of 130pts. Cleggy's and Stewart Gardiner both move into the top 13.

Gameweek 11 Table

Top 13

Malvern League.PNG

It's one of those annoying international breaks next weekend, see you back here in a fortnight.
    rcgills likes this.
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Pesky international break, it'd better not interrupt my momentum :talkhand
    Punter likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Lol nice going RC
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You da man:zhail
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

I see they still haven't updated this weeks scores yet, useless bastards.

How did you all fair this week, with one game left to go? Anyone hit a banker?
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Not a great week for me. Got the right result but not the score for my banker (had Newcastle 2-0). Got the Man City score correct. Had 1-1s for both today's games (although with the insurance on the Palace one), both looking good for a while but both losers. Make it I should be on 35pts so far, including 15 for the bonus.

Is the site working for you? I can't even get on it at the moment, it ends up timing out.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes, the site's up again now, they just haven't filled the scores in.
    I've closed the gap on you a little, a good week for me 130pts, 3 correct scores including my Man city banker.
    rcgills likes this.
  9. traeth

traeth Moderator

I don't get the scores
    my first selection was a bit of a disappointment , I'm sure I selected 2-0 but my Chelsea v West Brom selection is 2-9 , fat fingers, do you think if I sent them an email they'll correct my mistake . I'm sure rc and odm would be tolerant in our tipster comp if I made a similar mistake [ some kind of smilie required here]
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol:lol

Sorry traeth but...

Capture.PNG

Sort them fat fingers out mate :lol
  11. slick

slick Administrator

2-9 :lol

Cheers RC that's made my day.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes, this fucker:moon
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:thinking

Edit - Actually, I've just seen your post about turning 50, I'll put it down to your age.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Fucking Fucky Fucky Fucking Fuck Fuck!

You ever change your predictions when you see team news?

Had Villa v Southampton 1-1 all week. Put SSN on earlier and they're giving it "ooh Villa haven't scored a goal in like 60yrs and have all their central defenders down with Ebola" and "ooh Southampton haven't conceded one since Bobby Stokes scored the winner at Wembley in '76, bollocks"

I normally go with instinct but those bastards at SSN convinced me to change my score half hour before kick off.

Fucking fuming with myself. NOBODY is getting any Christmas presents this year :adolph:devilish

Well done Tolly, this weeks top scorer with 145pts

Gameweek 12 Table
    Top 13

Capture.PNG
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Oooosh! 220pts, great score xxxGDxxx. Up 14 places, from 23rd to 9th!

Gameweek 13 Table
    Top 13

Capture.PNG
  16. newman200

newman200 OTC

I've just noticed that IKTS have placed the following message on the home page:

"Correctly predict the score of the Manchester United v Liverpool game in week 15 and you will be entered into the draw to win an iPad Air 2!"

Nice little incentive to continue playing even if you are like me and will not win the championship this season.
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes, a realistic target, well done Talksport, a step in the right direction.

A bit of a shitty week this week for high scores, well done to the few that hit over 100pts, well done to anybody who didn't finish with a minus tbh.

xxxGDxxx continues to rocket up the table going from 23rd to 5th in just two weeks, well done that player!

Malvern League Gameweek 14
    Top 13

Capture.PNG
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

The full extent of my fall from grace has become clear tonight. Howson's removed me from his player watch :cry
    Punter likes this.
  19. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Please accept my apologies rc, i actually added you by mistake originally, as i dont know who you are. I was adding all the lads who i work with and clicked your name by mistake, and never removed you. I will now add you back on my player to watch list.
    Punter likes this.
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

And there I was thinking you saw me as a threat for top spot :embarassed
    Punter likes this.