1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 28, Top 13

b1.PNG

There's no doubt Howson had this in the bag way back (£100) but it's getting interesting for 2nd (£50) and 3rd (£30) prize funds.
    5 gamweeks to go, there's only 210pts difference from 2nd down to 7th. Back to back bankers of 90pts could even see as far down as Slick get involved on the final day. Though he's available @ 501 on the exchanges :p

Good luck for the rest of the season chaps.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I would have done alright this weekend but three late goals did me in:wink

I think I'm out for the count now, even Cleggy's overtaken me which leaves me bottom of our works mini league.

The weekend coming up will make or break a few players I reckon because it looks a nightmare set of fixtures.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

This week is the most difficult of the season, i can easily see a 150 pts swing between players, its an absolute nightmare - where the uck do you put ur banker, most would ge on city id imagine, but thats a brave shout.

The other obvious choices are crystal palace and stoke, but theyre playing teams fighting for their lives, good luck all
  4. slick

slick Administrator

So you're on City lol even though I tried to talk you out of it in the Brit football thread.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 29, Top 13

The less said, the better.

b1.PNG

CL Semi Final - First Leg Scores..

Howson +15 v Mick Sorahan +35

Kop66 -40 v Cleggy's -45

Close and all to play for still.
    Second Legs are in gameweek 31.
  6. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Another tough week for the predictions, its getting to the stage where its going to be just pick a 1 all draw in most games for a lot of people i would imagine.

Sunderland and spurs could be value at the prices, saints lost 3 of last 4 away and city lost last 4 away, the only downside is that sunderland arent very good at home, and do spurs want to be in the thursday night cup.

Qpr at liverpool at 9 to 1 is another to be considered.

Fancy west ham to beat burnley, burnley have scored 1 goal in 7 games and the defeat to leicester must have knocked most of the fight to stay up out of them, villa v everton and swans v stoke are a couple of those to tight to call games for me.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Don't go the 1-1 route, Punt did that last yr and never got one lol.

Howson , if you're going to analyse the games please do it in the English football thread to the wider audience so to speak.

Fcuking tough set of fixtures like you mention though.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I wonder how Captain Cleggys arse is at the moment?
  9. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

I reckon that bloke wanted to get cleggy up there on his own, probably wanted a romantic weekend on his own with him - something not right about it, i mean who goes and stays on a boat with a random bloke youve sold a piece of ally to
  10. slick

slick Administrator

11. slick

slick Administrator

For those that don't know, Cleggy (who's a respectable married man with children or so we thought) has been buying bits of aluminium from a bloke called Adrian (the name alone should rouse suspicion)

And as a goodwill gesture for Cleggy's custom, Adrian has invited him to stay with him on his boat in the lakes for the night (that being tonight).
    Cleggy tried to keep it a secret but got found out, so we worded him about the dangers involved but instead of Cleggy fcuking Adrian off, he asked him could he bring a mate aswell:lol

Today before Cleggy set off on his escapade he came into my office and asked did I have any batteries for his wee ' LED head torch'.
    I said is that to find Adrians arsehole in the dark or to help you get about when you're floating about in the lake when he's finished with you?'

He just blushed and said "Fcuk off"

You can't say he wasn't warned.
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  12. slick

slick Administrator

In fact and Howson will confirm this, we had our suspicions at Christmas when Adrian came into work and gave Cleggy a bottle of Whiskey and fine bottle of wine after Cleggy bought a 6 bolts and a packet of washers off him.

We said WTF and Cleggy replied "you're only jealous":lol
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  13. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Tremendous, wish he still came on here, he would have a heart attack - he could be dead now for all we know, adrian has dumped him at the bottom of lake coniston cos he foubd out he was married - i forgot aswell, adrian rang my number asking to speak to cleggy yday, he wanted to know if he wanted to buy any lubricant - make of that what you will
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Never mind Cleggy, he's too daft to know what to expect, I feel sorry for Danny (Cleggys mate) because he thinks he's going fcuking Jet skiing:lol
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol, i'd forgot about all that. I've already gone down the 1-1 route this weekend too! I'm not changing now.
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:unsure
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

From 7 games, currently sat on minus 70pts

[​IMG]
    slick likes this.
  18. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Dont think you will be going down that route next week punter, your playing for a minimum 40 quid and potential 100
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

True. I guess it was better to get the bad week out of the way this week, rather than next.

I've probably just given myself the kiss of death for next week too, saying that :cold
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 30 Top 13

b1.PNG

In a tough week (well i thought it was anyway)! Well done Slick, Dean Watson and Mick Sorahan for 100+ points.
    Howson, who was unofficially crowned champion back in December is now up to 75th in the overall leaderboard, well done that man.
    The Cheltenham boys are closing in on the remaining two prize funds. Good stuff.
    slick likes this.