1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Punt.

Lets not forget too that this weekend is the second leg of the Champs league final for a few of you lol.
    Howson has been quiet about it all week in work but Cleggy seems quietly confident although not gobbing off about it.
    Punter may have given him the slight advantage by picking his annual 1-1's last week and throwing away his banker bonus, I know it was at zero but had he selected a relatively safe bet with it like Cleggy did, that extra 5 points should it come home could make all the difference in this match up.

Be interesting so see how Howson react's too because he's not used to going into a set of fixtures on the back foot, maybe that's why he's been taciturn at work about it, the usually mouthy cnut is trying to be the silent assassin:lol
    Punter likes this.
  2. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Trust me by 3 oclock tmw avo, i will be sat in the pub shouting like hell at jeff stelling and his stooges, as each goal goes in in my favour - and hopefully it will set me up for utd at 5.30, could be pissed tmw me thinks slick
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Good luck anyhow mate.
    If you and Cleggy make it to the final it should be an interesting week at work lol, I can see Cleggy selecting his picks with his lucky spanner and eyes shut.
  4. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

I reckon he could
    im sure he puts about 5 scores on the dartboard and wherever his dart hits, is his prediction for that game
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Well his darts rarely miss so you better watch out.

If it wasn't for cleggy wearing glasses I reckon he could turn pro he's that good..
    It's not that his eyes are bad just that he keeps clipping them with his hand every odd go and fcucks up his throw not to mention knocking his specs across the floor.
    Can't see that being allowed at the Ally Pally.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Who's he bankered? Tell me who he's bankered!!
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Cleggy usually banks Liverpool because he's a closet scouse cnut but I've noticed he's been taking it serious of late and been keeping things close to his chest.
    But seeing as Liverpool are playing Chelsea and knowing Cleggy as I do considering he has 5 points banker bonus in the bank, I'll hazard a guess he'll have picked City as his banker.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think we're level with the banker bonus? Both stand to make 5 pts.

I'm going for gold with a X3 this week!
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Soz Punt, I thought u screwed up with the 1-1 et alls, if not.................
    LET THE SHOW BEGIN.....AND BEST MAN WIN...............
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Blue nosed scouse twats.

Latest betting
    Cleggy's 1/8 Punter 4/1
  11. slick

slick Administrator

lol, Told you Cleggy would have City as his Banker Bonus, I can read him like a book although he seems to think I have hacked his account.

If that was the case those odds above would have been reversed.

I better go and see how Howson is doing, he was telling me he could still go through if he picked a correct Swansea result tonight, he said he wasn't going to bother changing his predictions because he said Swansea have no chance, but I said with nothing too lose you may aswell go for it.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Nope he's stuck to his Guns and gone Arsenal.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Not doing so bad Swansea either, he would have got a run for his money.
    Qu Arsenal now getting a sack full of goals.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

It cant be anything other than a Cleggy v Mick Sorahan final now. I'll update the scores later but having these two in the final is great, it means there's two players pocketing cash who have no chance of a prize fund in the league and have not won any of the other prize funds.

As we speak, Cleggy sits 8th in the league and Mick is in 11th
  15. slick

slick Administrator

lol, goal for Swansea.
    It should be about 10-0 for Arsenal the chances they have had.
    What a game Fabianski is having.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Just goes to show no matter what position you find yourself in in this comp, you always have the chance of winning a few bob.
    Punter likes this.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Stays like this and it's a belting result for both City and United.
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Excellent result for both. I'm not in front of the tv tonight but was that Swindon v Sheff utd game on the box? What a corker that must of been to watch!
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Well done the Swans, at least it makes the last couple of weeks at the top of the Prem more interesting. For United, City and Arsenal fans anyhow.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Forgot they were playing, what a scoreline.