1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2014/15 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by Punter, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 8 Table

Top 13

Capture.PNG

Howson with a 100pt lead at the top, bookmakers favourite.

Only 6 out the 18 picking up banker bonus ponts.... two thirds of us are pissed off. We go again.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 9

Top 13

Capture.PNG

Howson will be aware that Slick is now on his tail, another good week from you both, should make for some banter at work.

A reminder that it's the League Cup final next week, Tolly v ODM.

Andrew Symmonds is now in the driving seat for the highest score fund. He scored 170pts from 10 fixtures in week 9.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Aye the cnut got lucky with a last minute United equaliser.

It also goes to show how vital it is to keep that banker bonus going even if it's only on a x2.
  4. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Certainly made my Sunday did RVP ha ha ha.

This week is the toughest of the season so far, so many games where any of the 3 outcomes is possible.

Like Slick said earlier this week, gonna be quite a few taking the draw option in those games - how many have got the balls to put an away win in Sundays 1.30 game ummmmmm its so tempting.
    Punter likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've got to be honest, i've been telling folk all week that Utd will win 2-1. That's not going to stop me from putting 1-1 down though lol..
    I honestly cant call it. Based on each teams last couple of performances, the improvement has been clear to see from Utd and they have a chance. Huge game for City and Pellegrini, not so much pressure on Utd.

I can see someone scoring a hattrick...i just dont know who?

Aquero 25/1
    Dzeko 50/1
    Falcao 66/1
    Van Persie 80/1
    Rooney 100/1
    Fellaini 500/1
  6. slick

slick Administrator

It's going to go either one of two ways.
    Either city are going to batter them or it will be a close game with a goal either way winning it.

City at the moment are struggling to score so it makes me think of the latter, but that's against teams who like to park the bus and catch us on the counter.
    United haven't done that all season and I'm hoping they don't start doing it on Sunday, although if king LVG has any nouce he will have noticed immediately.

The big problem is United don't have the defence to park the bus and will probably as they have done all season try and fight fire with fire I reckon and considering the attacking options they have who could blame him.

If that's the case then it's going to be like a gun fight at the OK coral with guaranteed BTTS and overs.

With any luck we'll knock the cnuts back to the early 80's.

After saying all that watch it end up 0-0 :lol
    Punter likes this.
  7. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Punter - if someone wearing red scores a hattrick, im on here sunday keyboard in one hand, booze in the other all night.

Good news for us that silvas out, him and aguero our 2 biggest worries.

Both defences are iffy so btts is nailed on, but bookies got that at 8/15, which is the shortest odds of any game this weekend the tight gets.

Can see fellaini being told to stop toure from them makng runs he makes every game, im just hoping that its some sort of special day for him, and hes not been bought a cake or a pastie by the club, cos we all know what happens then.

In all honesty i think it will end up a draw, gonna have utd at 33/1 at corals to win 3.1 though.
    Punter likes this.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

3-1 lol, you on the lash already you piss head.
    Saying that a scoreline like that sounds more like hard drugs.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 10 table

Top 13..

Capture.PNG

Well done Tolly lad, this seasons League Cup winner, beating ODM in the final 120pts to -45pts.

Tolly £45
    ODM £15

The Christmas Cup is up next, in two weeks time. £100 to the winner for this one..

10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well done Tolly- a sound thrashing there I think.

So I owe u £15 now Punt?
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well done Tolly- a sound thrashing there I think.

So I owe u £15 now Punt?
    Punter likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes mate.

Dont leave the country.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Well done lads, particularly ODM who managed to get to the final without using any banker bonus chips the daft cnut.

Another tough set of fixtures this week and one no doubt where most will lose their banker bonus to those red bastards again.
    I'll admit I'm on too and haven't learnt my lesson.
    Punter likes this.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol
    Punter likes this.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gameweek 11 Table

Top 13

BPL.PNG

An annoying international break next week but when we come back for Gameweek 12 it'll be the start of the Christmas Cup league. Good luck all.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'd better start trying again then:wasnme
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol, despite your reluctance to use the banker and insurance chip, i still have you down as one of the favourites!
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Still a long way to go, the thing about this comp is, that it's not rare to see a 200 point swing in any given week which would bring anybody getting one back into the mix.
    Punter likes this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Everybody got their predictions in?
    I'm only asking because I forgot all about the comp and filled mine in 20 mins ago.

Tough week to be sure to be sure, do we consolidate on a x2 or take the extra risk trying to crawl back to the top on a x3 bceause every x3 this weekend looks like a banana skin waiting to happen.
  20. newman200

newman200 OTC

Beggar to differ:
    Newcastle/QPR & Stoke/Burnley both look good X 3 home wins