1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I Know The Score 2017/18 - Paid Entry

Discussion in 'Superbru Predictor competition.' started by slick, Jul 31, 2017.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Anyone else having problems with their scores updating? My page shows all my predictions I made, with a score of 0 for each one. Thought maybe it just hadn't updated properly, but looking at the table it seems I'm the only one with no score :thinking
    Punter likes this.
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Seems to be sorted now
  3. slick

slick Administrator

How do you check others predictions without following them?
    You used to be able to click on the score but now that option isn't available.

I've followed Keggers to see his predictions wondering what 90 pointer he had his banker bonus on, turns out he lost his banker bonus on a X 3'er:eek and still got a great score.
    Well done Keggers, great picks.
    Kegman likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Great score Kegs. I thought you must of had a 90 pointer in there!

Yeah i noticed that option isn't available anymore too Slick. The site set up is going backwards still. They think they're improving things when yet again its worse than ever before. Who the fuck wants to look at a dashboard?? :banghead
  5. newman200

newman200 OTC

6. newman200

newman200 OTC

Reply from Predictor reference my email:

"We have totally rebuilt the system and have certainly had our share of teething problems this weekend. The good news is that over the next couple of weeks you will see things getting better and better. For example our next scores updater will run the entire game in 10 minutes compared to an hour last season. Also some nice additional features will soon be released.

All your feedback items are noted and most will be fixed by the next game week."
    slick likes this.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

update as to where we're upto...

Bako11 Paid
    Howson : paid
    Kop66 Paid
    Rcgills : Paid
    RickyB333 Paid
    Snolan38 Paid
    The Old TomCat : paid
    bonehead50 : paid
    cleggys Paid
    craigyeast aka Craig East : paid
    greatguess : paid
    kegman71 : paid
    rob m Paid
    slick : paid
    stevestar : paid
    villamick aka mick sorahan Paid but Paypals not releasing his funds lol, we'll get there in the end.
    Traeth

So we're just waiting on Traeth, Once I have that I'll work out the prize funds.
  8. newman200

newman200 OTC

This thread has gone deadly quiet.
    Last season I supplied the league tables but so far this season there has been a problem at Predictor and my tables are eight times as deep as normal.
    They are working on it but until problem resolved I'm unable to copy and paste tables.
    If anybody else's tables are normal I'm sure all the rest would be happy if whosoever could paste them here.
    Ta
  9. traeth

traeth Moderator

my first attempt
    1 (3) stevestar +90 150
    2 (5) The Old TomCat +80 135
    3 (2) slick +40 125
    4 (15) Bako11 +100 115
    5 (5) Howson +40 95 More
    5 (5) bonehead50 +40 95 More
    7 (5) greatguess +25 80 More
    8 (3) traeth +5 65 More
    8 (1) kegman71 -70 65 More
    10 (11) Snolan38 +25 60 More
    11 (13) Rcgills +20 40 More
    12 (13) cleggys +15 35 More
    12 (12) Kop66 +10 35 More
    14 (5) craigyeast -35 20 More
    15 (10) rob m -50 -10 More
    16 (16) RickyB333 -30 -20 More
    17 (17) villamick -70 -85
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    slick and newman200 like this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

I'll work out the prize fund later Tom to reinvigorate interest lol, does the League cup start next week? If so is everybody still having trouble accessing that League?

Can you not use the snippet tool on the league Tom? I'll give it a go now brb.............
  11. slick

slick Administrator

12. slick

slick Administrator

The League cup started last week and there are 4 of us in it lol.
    Me, stevestar, craigeast and bonehead.

could those not in it yet please try and join it with the code you were given.
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Managed to join now (and the other mini-leagues too) :thumb
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Prizefund..

As there are 17 in the comp this year (£510) compared to 30 last year (£900) I think it's easier to have the exact same format but with half the money for the winners, that would leave us with a spare £60 which i could use for two extra super saturdays @ £25 each and add the left over tenner to the winner of BPL.

Ideas please, I'm open to everything.
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Sounds fine to me Slick :thumb
  16. newman200

newman200 OTC

I'm happy to go with the majority but would prefer no Super Saturdays and the £60 go into winners pot.
    Or perhaps instead of Super Saturdays have a Super December & April. [IKTS now has a monthly table, so easy to check out]
  17. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

I agree with Newman - an extra £60 to the league winner, im not bothered about super saturdays or super months personally, but happy to go with the majority
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

Super Saturdays were created when the league got big. I used them to keep those not doing so well interested.

The league is 13 players less, this season. I would say they have to go, but i'm happy with any decision.
    slick likes this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Okey dokey

so we scrap super saturdays, that leaves us with £135 in the Pot to play with

Super December and April sound good but we have the Chrimbo cup for December, I do think we need a random prize or two though for those who think they have no chance of winning anything else should they find themselves lagging far behind after a few months.

How about two £30 prizes for the winners of Months November and April and the remaining £75 into the Winners pot?
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

How many places are you paying in the league Slick?