1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I'm a Celebrity GMOOH - 2015

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Punter, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

You love it! Some of you do. I do because there's a bet to be had almost every night for it.

Starts Sunday. The contestants and current odds....

Capture.PNG

Updated odds here...
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity

Not an exciting line up by any means and for some reason Keiron Dyer has not yet been quoted in the outright odds :thinking but according to the official itv site, he's in.

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/celebrities/meet-the-celebrities

It looks that poor a line up i'm wondering whether the winner might actually come from one of the two later entries that they normally put in.

Tony Hadley and Evette Fielding could go some way in the show but i fear the bookies might be right in having George Shelley as favourite. He's sure to be popular with all the split arses watching.

Chris Eubank is 3/1 joint favourite to do the most Bushtucker trials and i can see that happening too.

I think Friedman, Dyer and Bannatyne are likely go early on but the one thing i've remembered from last year is not to underestimate the amount of contestants that can get immunity from the 1st eviction!

Payday Friday and i'll place a few bets then. As mentioned i'll have to back George Shelley but i'll mainly be keeping stakes low as do fancy the possibility of a late arrival doing well.

Any thoughts?

Good Luck :thumb
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Hasn't Tony Hadley been in this before? I'm pretty sure he's been in something like this and did pretty well, Chris Eubank 3rd fav lol, I don't mind the fella but the thought of having to put up with his false pompous ways for a month would drive me crackers, I can't see him lasting long unless he ends up twatting Duncan Bannatyne and doing us all a favour.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm not sure about Hadley being in it before?

Lady Colin has been backed in to as little as 9/2 (still 12/1 with Skybet). I've opted to take Betfred's 5/1 that she'll quit the show of her own accord @ 5/1 though
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

The public are going to keep nominating Lady C just to see if she'll react.

Her strop last night about not cleaning the dishes was first class.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Agreed, i've just taken 6/5 about her doing the most trials, though more in cover in case she doesn't quit.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Can't see Lady C lasting the course. Fascinating story by the way - for those of you who thought she sounds like a bloke

Campbell was born in Jamaica, one of four children of Michael and Gloria Ziadie. Due to a genital malformation (a fused labia and deformed clitoris) she was assumed at birth to be male, and christened George William.[1] Though her family life was otherwise happy, Campbell has spoken and written of the struggles she faced being raised as a boy when she was physically female.[1

Campbell moved to New York City to attend the Fashion Institute of Technology.[4] She was not able to have corrective surgery until she was 21, when her grandmother discovered what had occurred and gave her the $5,000 she needed. Campbell legally changed her name to Georgia Arianna and received a new birth certificate.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

How did she end up as Colin?? lol
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Because she married someone called Colin you Div.
    Punter likes this.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Do you think Princess Michael of Kent's real name is Michael?:lol
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol:lol

I knew that :lookaround

Capture.PNG
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I did :thinking They're a weird lot, the royal family, didn't strike me as being particularly odd.

So anyway, possible thick question, but if Princess Michael of Kent is so-called because she's married to Prince Michael of Kent, then why was Diana not Princess Charles of Wales?
    Punter likes this.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuck knows, I'm not an inbred so I can't speak for them. What I can say is that I'm becoming more and more convinced that Lady C is actually Arsene Wenger. Have a good look. Also, note that it wasn't on ITV tonight and Arsene shows up at the England game at Wembley! Coincidence? I think not.
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

See Punter, I told you he wasn't, you owe me a tenner :wasnme
    Punter likes this.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

So he's the only grandson of a king who is a second son at the mo which means that if Charles became King then whoever was married to Harry would be presumably become princess Harry.
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

19. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Maybe he could marry that model that was on Big Brother, and save all the hassle of having to change her name? Or maybe Debbie Harry?
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Where's Steve UK when you need him ?

Who are the 3 new folk ? Don't know any of those fuckers but kids say they are from other reality shows.