1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

I'm a Celebrity GMOOH - 2015

Discussion in 'Special & Novelty Betting' started by Punter, Nov 11, 2015.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I've not watched any of it yet but fcuk me you lot like a bit of gossip, of all the people in the jungle you pick on the one with a funny fanny, you're like a load of old women lol.
    I'm might just watch it now to see who the fcuk Lady C is and have a listen to her 'blokes' voice:lol

They're all over the place nowadays, we got an email in work yesterday asking us to wear purple this Friday for 'Transgender rememberance day' , according to the email 40 odd have died one way or another around the world in the last 12 months.
    Bolllox to that, I'm saving my attire for Mug a Granny Monday which has plenty more victims.
    Be Interesting to see what Howson's wearing Friday mind.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

40 odd? Is that all? I'd have thought much much higher than that
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol

Anybody know if her refusal to do the latest trial, counts towards the most trials market?
  4. slick

slick Administrator

That's what it said in the email, I'd C&P but knowing my luck the fcuker would be traced back to me, I know it's not illegal but you don't know whether you're doing right or wrong these days.
    I'll PM it you instead lol.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

BOOM!
    rcgills and Kegman like this.