1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

IN PLAY BETTING

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Yorkieacer, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Right i will put in here my Inplay bets which are usually at ht or if i see a good bet

1. Juventus £20 @ 1.80

Went 1-0 up and looked to be cruising before Genoa equalised. They have played much better, H2H here they have played 7 times winning the last 5 in a row and the only one to draw was back in 94. Juventus are unbeaten this season and have played 3 matches at home winning two drawing the other, they have beaten Milan 2-0. Genoa have played 3 away losing the last 2 2-1 and 3-1 they won there first match 2-1 against Lazio though. Cant see Genoa holding out and Juve still have a few attacking players to come on like Quagliarella and Del Piero if needed

2. Over 5.5 Goals Finn Harps Vs Wexford Currently 4-0 £20 @ 1.72
    Suprised with the odds here thought it would be lower, Finn Harps are on mission here scoring 4 goals in 32 minutes, I can see Wexford scoring the 2nd half they have to go for it and i can see Finn Harps grabbing another so odds are good

Be back with some more when i see them ciao
  2. Yorkieacer

Juve go 2-1 up and Wexford score at the same time to make it 4-1!
  3. Yorkieacer

You have got to be kidding me Genoa scored in the 86th minute softest of goals and it stayed 4-1 not happy there
  4. Yorkieacer

3. Fluminense Or Draw £15 @ 4.33, Fluminense £5 @ 13.00

Atl Mineiro scored right on the edge of ht to bring it to 0-2 but they have been pegged back all half after going 1-0 up. Fluminense cant lose tonight there 4 points behind 1st place and need a win to have any chance of winning the title. Mineiro have conceded in 4 of there last 5 games away in the second half, They have also only kept 2 clean sheets away all year which is 26 matches. They also have the 17th worst away record away and have lost 4 out of there last 5 away, if Fluminense can get a goal before the 60th minute then the can win if not the a goal before 80th and they can draw.
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

HHMMMM.
    I know theres a thread here where people discuss the possibilty that in-play betting is the best/only way to bet on football but Im damned if I could find it so Im asking this question on here.
    First of all,as far as I am concerned the answer is yes,of course!Certainly,I find making a profit in-running 2-3 times easier than betting beforehand(unless my pre-ko bets are simply positions to hedge later)...

but thats not what I am asking right now.

I was just betting on the PSG game and bet on Nancy when theywere evens with 20 mins to go and PSG werent playing that well and then I went to hedge in the 87th minute.

I would be most interested to know what betnod members believe their odds shouldve been at that point-they were 1-0 up but it was all PSG from the 78th minute.
    there were only 2 mins. of added on time.
    thanks
  6. Yorkieacer

Odds as in Nancy's odds in the 78th min id say around 1.30
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

thanks,yorkie but I meant the 87th minute
  8. Yorkieacer

87th minute id say 1.12