1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

In-Running Chat and Betting

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 17, 2011.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

just taken Everton @ 8.0
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

How the fuck does Rodwell's challenge (it wasn't even a tackle) constitute a straight red??? Fucking pathetic how the game is being turned in to a non-contact sport :mad:
    Punter likes this.
  3. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

Sunderland starting well - only 0-2 down inside 5 minutes. Bruce out?!

Totally agree about the Everton red card. Looked a terrific tackle. Suarez rolling around like a gay boy I think was to blame.
  4. MickeyPaul

Aaaand, I thought Liverpool were stinking yet again. Deprive them of space and they look very, very, ordinary. Not nice to jump on the Carroll bashing bandwagon but he actually looks disabled the way he moves. Something wrong with his body. I know he scored, big deal.
  5. MickeyPaul

Decent half-chance for Norwich there. They keep punting it long and getting a sniff.

Norwich looking surprisingly good although Man U very careless and a bit too "chilled out"
  6. MickeyPaul

Well, well... Sunderland have pulled it back to 2-2 now... Bruce in?!
  7. MickeyPaul

I have to say.... Norwich look well comfortable here so far after 30+ minutes. Very tidy and solid.
  8. MickeyPaul

Man Utd dominating possession now last 10 minutes but Norwich still look pretty comfortable. Hair dryer at HT methinks. No real drive from the home side - strolling around a bit.
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Mickeypaul is alive, for it is he !! Yay!!
  10. MickeyPaul

Alive? :lol Should I be non-alive? Switching to the Villa game now, Swoop. They seem pretty comfy too although it sounds like there's a crowd of about 20 here. I swear I could hear someone eating a bag of crisps.
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Yup, crowds are down, they're taking a bit convincing about the ginger blue one....but never fear my people, because I will return soon. Just 1 more season in the 1st team & my season ticket days will return, home & away, every game, swooping across the premiership....then we will be okay :thumb
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Now I'm on AFc Wimbledon on a recommendation, but why were they such a big price ? :thinking
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Sorry to break this to you, Swoop, but I'm not sure you're in McLeish's plans for the first team :lookaround
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

You got some kind of a vendetta against the Gills? :devilish
  15. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Err, no.....I'm very happy that they were such a short price enabling Wimbledon to be large as they're winning 3 nil :)

This could, of course, be where the ginger, ex-blue big eck's plans are coming undone :unsure
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

....though I do feel that we might need to get rid of the offside rule for me to contribute
  17. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Plenty of time for a fightback.
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

:unsure

There's more chance of me fighting my way back into big eck's plans than there is of the Gills coming back
  19. MickeyPaul

Bannan (Villa) just had a cracking shot brilliantly saved. I didn't think he was quite ready for the Prem but he's been looking good when I see him. Fast, skillful, good left foot.
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

.....& scottish :lol