1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

In-Running Chat and Betting

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 17, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

And the Czechs one up early too.... yay
  2. winrew

winrew GILF

Glimmer of hope for Scotland , has Lawro been on the sangria ?
  3. MickeyPaul

Hahaha... but my bets are looking SOLID! SOLID! YEAH BABY! It's all about the dosh son. eiugfeiwyfgbeyihwfef
  4. MickeyPaul

[​IMG]
    "To be sure to be sure, top of the morning to you chums. Do I sound pleased having
    to cover a Scotland game? Of course not. I fucking hate those sweaty socks to be sure.
    I can hardly keep myself from laughing at this shit. England would destroy these
    Spaniards to be sure PMSL. I'm going to patronise the Jocks as much as possible. lol"
  5. MickeyPaul

Just how sickening is that penalty decision in the last minute when we played the Czechs? "VERY!" said the Mickey, hair pulling outingly.
  6. winrew

winrew GILF

One nil down and still sticking with the old 7 - 3 - 0 formation , strange ...:unsure
  7. MickeyPaul

As I've said many times previous, Wins.... we see a 1-0 defeat as FANTASTIC!!!
  8. MickeyPaul

We're so brave. So so terribly brave. Everyone is jealous of our culture. Och aye the FUCK OFF.
  9. MickeyPaul

Bah. Spain are cheating by having normal human bodies. It's not fair.
  10. MickeyPaul

I'm predominantly a curling fan though of course. We'd like.... TOTALLY fuck them up in curling. Those fucking... LOSERS hahaha. Dorks.
  11. MickeyPaul

And now, for your viewing pleasure, the "Match Of The Day" panel will perform a synchronised wank to the music of Mozart.
  12. MickeyPaul

I'm at the stage now where a Scotland goal would actually just piss me off even more. :lol It's a great life if you don't weaken.
  13. MickeyPaul

3-0 Spain which is pretty much the score I thought it would end up but there's ages to go and I'm worried the Spanish will just "chill out" now and let Scotland score. Bah.
  14. MickeyPaul

Well..... I don't know... laugh or cry. I'll go with cry. Scotland score a penalty.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Turn it over Mickey, theres a better match on espn, shit you have just scored, thats bad, mighty bad, you may have upset them now.
  16. MickeyPaul

I had Spain to win to nil, Slick. They've done that out of spite.
  17. MickeyPaul

What continues to wind me up the most is that we're not a bad side when we're playing for anything other than a 0-0 or 1-0 defeat. That's what makes me so angry. Our managers are all complete fucking miserable negative cunts and they deserve to die.
  18. MickeyPaul

Fear dictates everything we do and IT HAS TO STOP. Brave? I think not. Fucking cowards.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I was thinking more 'shit' Mickey.
    England aren't much better and its not a bad thing you won't be embarassed at the finals like we will be.

You fcuked up against the Czechs at home, it was never going to happen after that.
  20. MickeyPaul

I honestly don't think we are shit Slick which is why I AM ALWAYS FURIOUS. We were still robbed though with that last minute Czech penalty. It's just sickening how often we get our balls kicked. Ultimately though, if we were less negative I think we'd be qualifying more often. I'm fucking sick of trying to play not to lose first then only playing to win when there is NO OTHER OPTION. FUCKING wieufgeiuwfuwefheuwfheu