1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Interesting Or Amusing Videos

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 12, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Punter likes this.
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

Errrmmm......no.
    Punter likes this.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuk that!!
    Years ago it wouldn't have bothered me one iota but nowadays as you get older and become a mard ass, I'd be shitting blue lights.

More so with somebody else driving and me having no control of the situation but I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I was driving through there myself and taking every other fcuker over that edge myself:lol
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Those of you who used to play around with Line Rider back in the day will appreciate the genius of the work here...

Punter likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Can't say I've ever heard of it even back in the day lol.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cool dust devil...

7. slick

slick Administrator

Lol, I was expecting a pimped up Vacuum cleaner.
    Punter likes this.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

There are some people who will do anything to get ahead in a race (or life), even if it means endangering other people’s lives. But no matter how fast they’re going, karma will catch up with them eventually, as illustrated by this video of a motorcycle racer’s revenge that went viral in Indonesia over the weekend.

The incident took place at the East Java Series V Championship Road Race in Bondowoso on Sunday during the 116 cc class race. It starts when a driver, identified by the media as Dimas, gives a hard check to one of his competitors, identified as M Hasan, causing him to slam into the dividers protecting the spectators. Hasan hit the pavement hard and tumbles down the road, several spectators are knocked off their feet and Dimas drives away like nothing happened.

Hasan apparently wasn’t too injured to get back up and seek revenge. During a following lap, he waits until he sees Dimas returning to the scene of the crash and then quickly runs onto the track and grabs one of the sandbags from the central divider.

It almost looks like Dimas is prepared to drive directly into Hasan, but swerves away at the last moment, but not fast enough to avoid the big bag of karma Hasan tosses in his way, causing him to hit the pavement.

“Due to the incident, both racers were immediately disqualified from the championship,” said Didit, one of the race’s organizers, told Detik on Sunday.
    Punter likes this.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

SAMOAN likes this.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

12. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I wasn't sure where to put this so.. whatever. I never used to be a fan of Limmy (The slightly off-the-wall Scottish... writer/comedian) but he's definitely someone that has grown on me. He live-streams a lot of Overwatch on Youtube and if anyone even slightly displeases him... he's gonna throw the game but also try to make them as angry as possible whilst doing so. This Italian guy was so enraged.. it's kinda funny and interesting, I thought. (2:02:30)

What has happened to this forum software? It doesn't accept the time-stamp? Bah!
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Punter likes this.
  13. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Fair play that lady

Punter likes this.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

WTF you talking about Wallace? :lol
  15. slick

slick Administrator

The fella was right, she was definitely on the rag lol.
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

Punter likes this.
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

18. slick

slick Administrator

I watched that about 5 times in case I missed something but no, what a bellend of a ref lol.
  19. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Having watched it a few times, I think the ref's actually got it right (although I'm not sure he's got it right for the right reasons). As the throw's taken, Barcham is having his arm pulled, but outside the box. The ball goes into the area, and as it bounces it looks to me like Barcham controls it with his arm. Once that happens, he's got 2 choices, give Wimbledon the free kick for the foul outside the box, or give Bradford a free kick for the handball.

The thing is though, he doesn't blow the whistle as soon as the ball hits Barcham's arm, he allows play to go on for another couple of seconds, so maybe that's not what was going through his mind (or maybe it is, and it just took him a couple of seconds to get things straight in his head).
  20. Seen

Seen Moderator

upload_2018-10-4_0-49-19.png

Clearly inside! And he gives the free kick where I've marked the red cross!