1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Super Cup value

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by b44, Aug 11, 2014.

1. b44

b44 New Member

Been looking for value in the Super Cup (other than a Sevilla win as Madrid are heavy favourites). I’ve been having a look around a few sites and reckon I’ve found some good value with Marathonbet – just wanted to gauge opinion?

What are other’s thoughts ahead of the game and are these good odds or are you guys aware of slightly better elsewhere?

To start with, on a personal note, I can’t say I fancy Madrid’s defence/keeper situation too much and after seeing them lose to United in the pre-season I reckon they’ll concede. They have it at 33/5 for a 2-1 win and seeing how Sevilla have won their last three games, including a 2-0 win over Fenerbache I can’t see them not finding a way through.

Additionally, that new lad Rodriguez is evens to score anytime and after his Golden Boot showing over the summer I think I’m going in on that and, maybe, Kevin Gameiro too. He’s 5/2 anytime and after bagging 15 La Liga goals in just over 30 appearances I reckon he’s the threat following Rakitic’s departure plus, with him returning 'home', Bale is 57/20 to score first!

Anyone found any additional odds worth a look?
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Hi and welcome to Betnod b44, sorry but I've only just seen this thread.