1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Jose Mourinho.... Manchester City get all the breaks

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by slick, Jan 31, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

According to Mourinho City are getting all the breaks of late, I know he's trying to get in the mind of the ref before Monday's City v Chelsea encounter but even as a City fan I have to agree with him.

Having watched City all my life I'm used to us being on the shit end of the stick but lately I've been watching in awe as we get break after break, during the Liverpool encounter and the disallowed Sterling goal albeit the flag went up early and Hart backed off I thought; ehhhm!! we were lucky there.
    Then it happened again against Newcastle and I'm left thinking 'fcuk this must be how it feel's to be a United fan' it's not right but thank you very much we'll take all the help we can.

Ever since it's been little things here and there and I came to realise being top of the tree does have it's benefits, I wouldn't say It culminated at Spurs because Mariner was wank that day and before the Rose sending off he was like a 12'th man for the Spuds although they didn't realise it but the decisions that mattered did go City's way.

I may be wrong and from here on in for the rest of the season we get mullered by the Ref's but since Chrmbo i have to admit City have been getting the rub of the green.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Mourinho is trying to win too much from mind games. He's starting to sound like a right whinging twat lately. Good to see Big Sam put one over on him midweek. I'm going off the fella.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Big sam Handled him brilliantly, I wasn't praising Mourinhio just agreeing with him as he was trying to do a Fergie and getting into the head of the ref, In fact Big Sam was the worlds best at this while he was at Bolton and created a lot of the so called 'mind games' we have today so it's come full circle.
    Pellegrini is still a novice in the psychiatric's of the prem but the way he set's up his team to go out and blitz all in front of him; I hope he never has to resort to it.