1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Latest Movies and TV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Aug 6, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Glad you mentioned that because I started watching it a while back then realised after it went off it was the airing of the first bleeding episode. So decided to wait until the series finished then forgot about it in the meantime.

Starting to now wish I never got Netflix because I can't get a sniff in anymore due to her watching crime documentaries.
  2. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

They're doing a season 2 of "The Terror" weirdly but using a completely different story. I knew of the expedition beforehand Slick (googled it) and was really interested to see how they'd realise it on screen. It's brilliant in my opinion; even knowing how it ends. WATCHING THEM FALL APART is fascinating. Oh! And the writer added a supernatural element to it. Brilliant acting too. Looks amazing. I'd applaud it if I wasn't typing.

Any Black Mirror fans in? Can't remember if I spoke about it here because I've posted so much about it over the years. Another show that keeps me awake at night. "Yeah.. fuck... imagine if.... oh God.. OH GOD!!"

Anyway! I love Charlie Brooker and even Adam Buxton and they had chat that I found funny and interesting.

8:34 the interview begins
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Mickey, I'll watch it all in one arrow when I get the chance.

Seen's a big Black Mirror fan, I tried to get into it but just couldn't so sacked it after about 3 or 4 episodes, in fact it was the episode where some woman's husband dies and she orders another one by mail order, thought it was fcuking crackers lol.
    My daughter loves it too but I just didn't get it.
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Just finished the series finale of The Americans. Excellent throughout the 6 seasons.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Been watching 'The Staircase' on Netfix over the weekend.
    It's a behind the scenes court case about the Writer Michael Peterson who found his wife dead at the bottom of their staircase with her head caved in.
    His argument is that she fell down the stairs and bashed her head while the defence claim he gave her a twatting with a blow poke.

It's been brilliant, I usually switch off when I watch long court case type dramas but this has me hooked,s o much so that I've been getting up fcuked since I've been watching it because I've been watching 'just one more episode' before bed which leads to another one before bed then another,
    Topdog likes this.
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator

Cheers Slick, I might give that one a go.

Finished Killing Eve, was pretty good. Currently watching Travelers, a time-travel show which is quite entertaining. 2nd season is getting a bit confusing with the current events changing the future, but still worth a watch.

Just started watching the comedy Sick Note about a layabout lad who is misdiagnosed with cancer but decides to keep up the pretence as everyone is treating him nicely for a change. Pretty funny so far.
    slick likes this.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Bosh series 4 is out:thumb
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Better call Saul series 4 is also out next month I believe.
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yes, think it's 6th August in the US, a day later in Spain, I'd guess it's the same for you in the UK too :thumb Been re-watching series 3 this week, can't remember half of what happened
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Yeah, think I'll have to do that.
    Went straight into the 4th series of Bosch and didn't have a bleeding clue what was going on even with the wee recap intro before it started.
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Just seen as well that they've already confirmed there's going to be a series 5 of Better Call Saul