1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Latest Movies and TV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Aug 6, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Might give after life a go then, can't stand Gervais but the reviews and what's been said on here have been positive.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Forgot to mention, I've started watching Murder Mountain on Netflix. It's a bit of a slow burner but starting to pick up now.
    It's quite an eye opener as to what goes on in them there mountains in California.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Starting watching a new Netflix show last night called 'Black Summer' and thought it was cracking.
    It's a Zombie series but not in the mould of the 'Walking Dead' as there is basically no story line , from the opening scene it's non stop and probably what it would be like if there ever was a Zombie apocalypse:lol

It's about a group of random people who become intertwined as the story goes along, no great special as it's not needed it but it's gripping throughout.

if I could compare it to anything I'd say it's like the game 'Dying Light'
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Been watching 'Mindhunters' tonight as it gets 8.5 on IMDB but three episodes in it seems to be going nowhere.
    It's a flip of a coin whether I continue watching this or not.
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/hate-thy-neighbour/on-demand/67910-004

VICE sends comedian Jamali Maddix to confront far-right groups on the rise in the UK, US and Europe spreading hate across the world

~~~~~

These are well worth a watch. Scary to think these horrible fuckers are allowed to breed :mad:

They are also on youtube if you don't have a ch4 account.