1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Latest scores

Discussion in 'EURO 2016 PREDICTOR COMPETITION' started by ONEDUNME, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

:lol

Very good, ODM, but may I just warn you that this 'banter' could easily be construed as insubordination, my friend :mad:
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

(Do I get a point for predicting how Punter would go for the cowardly option?)
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

"Easy" option.. "Cowardly" option?

Only option :cool::cool:

Your chance to come from behind now Seen..... i'll go brace myself..
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

:lol

Go get a pillow to bite on, laddie :p
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

6. slick

slick Administrator

I've read these last two pages twice now and still nothing makes sense, I thought I was grasping it until ODM posts up Punters picks as Seen, then somewhere inbetween that changes to France/France, do I take it Punter is in the lead with a single pick out of half a dozen? or am I best fcuking off to another thread.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes Punter is in the lead with 1.05 points. I've managed to fuck up almost every round so far:thumb
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

Before this final started, I told Punter via PM that as a gracious act, I would wait until he had some points on the board before I started trying, as no-one wants to see him humiliated as, beyond all of his faults, he does seem like a half-decent guy.

Little did I know that he'd be so fucking hopeless it would take him 4 games to get off the mark :unsure That leaves me with just 3 games left but obviously it's still enough for me to ass-rape the little bitch-boy :wank:naughty:wank
    slick and Punter like this.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

It's all true!
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

I do fancy my chances now mind. I've been on Paul Ross stats, Mystic Meg and everything.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Portugal/Portugal Ht/Ft @ 3.75

France @ 2.80
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

You're supposed to send them to ODM via PM, you berk :lol
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Sorry Seen, i thought i had :duh

My brother is over from Sweden, i had too many beers with him last night :giveup
  14. Seen

Seen Moderator

Oh dear. I'm afraid you've broken the rules, and being intoxicated is no excuse :spaz

You are automatically disqualified :eek:

Looks like we have a winner :dance
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don't listen to him Punt- if you're confident enough to post ur picks out in the open because u think Seen is too stupid (or useless) to take advantage then that's fine.

I admire you're confidence
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

To be honest, only someone pissed as a fart could be confident of Portugal actually winning a game in 90 mins, let alone leading at half-time too :lol
  17. Seen

Seen Moderator

Portugal v Wales
    Draw @ 3.1
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Good luck lads, may the best nob win:thumb
    As an outsider looking in I'd have to say I'd probably go for the draw too, sorry for putting the mockers on it Seen.
  19. Seen

Seen Moderator

Hmmm....with Germany's injury problems I kind of fancy France here to edge it but Punter has gone for them outright so can't go for the same as I'm behind. Very difficult game to call.

Germany v France
    Draw @ 3.0
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

I was very tempted with the draw tonight too. I kind of knew it would be the end of the road for Wales but tonights game was tight. I'm not even sure the best team won.

You need a biggie Seen :naughty Good luck!