1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

28/1 - it was mentioned on Sky last night
  2. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Re. Blackburn, 8/1 was great value imo, in a game which Manu didnt' "Need" to win after the weekends results. Blackburn are quite capable of winning matches like this as seen earlier in the season.
    Anyone who may have watched the game will have seen they gave as good as they got until Manu struck in the last 10mins.
    I took 8/1, I didn't check in-play prices but you can be sure there will have been nothing near that price as the game played out!
    However the bet lost, but afew comments about this were wide of the mark imo.
    Onto tonight, I have had one bet, strong looking single....
    Burnley v Brum, bs2s, 3/4 Blue Square. 10points staked.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

[quote="wesmynes, post: 18599, member: 121"
    theres just a few reasons odm.. would u like anymore??

[/quote]

I'd like you to post something that makes sense for a change. The three points didn't matter in the earlier game but they did last night:roll. I don't think I've ever heard anything so fucking stupid in my entire life.

I didn't realise that points counted double after March Wes:lol

You really are a dumb twat:spaz
  4. wesmynes

wesmynes THE TITLE'S NOT WON IN OCTOBER REMEMBER!!

well the way city are playin at the moment, it does feel like were getting double points every game!!:p
    and trust me.. last nights 3pts were a lot more important than the 3pts we could have got in the home fixture! team morale at this stage of the season is more important than in december im afraid, so that backs up my fantastically intellectual comments!:cool:
  5. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi, a win on Tuesday takes me to -463.5.
    Having a good old punt this weekend. More to follow but here is the drawsbet...
    BurnvBri 23/10, WatvBpool 5/2, DervIpswich 5/2, BorovCardiff 12/5, and MillwallvHull 23/10.
    1point treb, .2points 4fold, 1point roll. 12points staked, Vc/Tote best odds. More soon, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  6. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Newcastle interest me tonight, backing them on the Asian with VC, 2.350, off scratch for 10points.
  7. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Bothsidestoscore 4 fold. Corals 8.5/1. 10points.
    In games... SlandvSpurs 8/11, Lpoolv Villa 10/11, WbavBlackburn 4/6 and WalsallvCfield 8/11.
  8. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Another bet which looks so winnable is wins for..
    STOKE 8/13 FOREST 4/5 BRUM 4/7 and SHEFFU 8/11. Just about 7/1 with VC. I've staked 10points on the 4fold. Was tempted by trebles but could be wasted stakes, and damage limitation if goes wrong but I certainly don't expect it too, the four sides look red-hot for home wins and 7/1 is a great price for the lot imo.
    May have afew smaller bets tomorrow which I will of course post up, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  9. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi. Villa can beat Liverpool today, 17/2 with VC is way too overpriced imo. Ok Villa are no great shakes but they are a damn sight better than Wigan. Doni in goal, I think will concede at least once with ten outfield players infront of him who are hardly inspiring form atm.
    So, 4points, VILLA win 17/2, Vc bet. All the best, LMC Tipster.
  10. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-486. Terrible weekend betting. This sure has been my hardest season of footy betting by a country mile! I'll keep going then evaluate things over the summer but I am the first to admit its been an absoulte shocker, v sorry.
    Well, I've put about 6 hours work into todays bets, lets hope I am rewarded with some profit, ere goes...

Draws at BricityvCov 85/40, HullvBoro 23/10, IpswvLeic 12/5 PborovFores 5/2 and WhuvBrum 5/2.
    Vc, 1point treb, .2points 4folds, 1point roll. 12points staked.

A 4 timer with wins for NEWCASTLE, SOTON, BLACKPOOL and CHARLTON, 6/1 VC, 10Points staked.

Bothsidestoscore 4 timer in games....
    NewcvBolton 5/6, VillavStoke 10/11, DonvBurn 4/6 and CfieldvWycombe 4/6 nearly 9/1 with Laddies, staking 10points.

32 staked today, good luck people, LMC Tipster.
  11. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-518! Bad to worse! 2 bets flopped but the 4timer was only let down by a 10man Blackpool. Ggrrr.
    Tonight I have backed a double, for 10points with Corals a touch above 3/1.
    Wins for READING 11/8 and SHEFFU 8/11.
    Hope for a hit here and I shall have everything crossed, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  12. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

After Tuesdays win I go to -488. Onto todays business.
    Draws @ BarnvCardiff 27/10, PalvIpsw 12/5 DerbyvBoro 12/5 MillwallvLeics 12/5 and ForestvBpool 13/5
    1point treb, .2points 4folds and 1point roll. 12 staked with VC best odds.

A win treble for BURNLEY 21/10, WATFORD 7/5 and SHEFFWEDS 10/11. 10 points Lads, 8.5/1 treble.

And both sides to score four fold in games...
    EvevLpool Evs, NorwichvCity 7/10, WbavQpr 8/13 and DonnyvPompey 4/5. 10point 4fold, 9/1 with Hills.

Then an interest bet, 1point, any keeper sent off in Scouse derby 25/1 with Hills.
    33points staked, good luck all, LMC Tipster.
  13. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Bad day yesterday, I'll post tomorrow when I have more time. Today I'm going against man u again today partly because of the time in the season in which the game is being played and also there is absolutely no way that Villa should be 16/1 dogs amongst other factors. So, today it's 5points on villa at 16's with stans vc and tote. All the best, until tomorrow, L M C Tipster
  14. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-526. Bad times! Close but no cigar on Saturday, and yesterday Villa were nothing short of pathetic, I'm still convinced there are more points to be dropped by Man U but Villa didn't show enough to warrant anything other than a spanking.
    Tonight Arsenal are the obvious pick but the prices do nothing to inspire, as does the prices on Van Persie getting a brace or trick, v likely but under 2/1 - come on!?
    So, two singles, correct scores, 2-0 13/2 VC or Stans and 3-0 15/2 with Corals. 5 points on each so 10 staked.
    All the best, LMC Tipster.
  15. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

6 hs work LCM!? I am intruiged.Presumably this was used looking at stats!?
    Any chance of letting me know which stats eg how far back you go and how much weight you put on recent events?
    Apart from anything else,I am curious know what makes you keep betting on draws..
    cheers
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

sorry,LMC not LCM
  17. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-536! Arghhhhhh.
    Gotta keep faith and keep going and tonight two bets(draws) and multiples on some fantasically priced aways in the Championship that, although in each of em are big outsiders the odds do not match up in games where the sides are more even and also in games where the pressure is off for certain teams so often its the relaxed sides that do better than the must-win sides. Also afew of the selections marry up with games from my drawsbet bet which isn't such a bad thing I don't think.
    We'll see anyhows but these are the bets I have placed...

Draws @ BpoolvLeeds 31/10, CardiffvDerby 31/10, CovvWall 5/2, LeicsvBurnley 3, ReadingvForest 14/5.
    1point trebles, .2points four folds, 1point roll. 12 points staked.

Then wins for DERBY 21/4, BURNLEY 9/2, DONNY 17/2, LEEDS 21/5 and FOREST 21/4.
    1point doubles, .2points trebles, 0.1points 4folds and .5points 5fold. 13points staked.

25points staked, all with VCBet.

Hotspur, I do put alot of time every day in my betting, last weekend sat for 6hours going over everything until the selections were clear.
    Re. drawsbets, it has been soooo profitable for me over the last few years, concentrating in the Chapionship games where unfortunately for me total draws are under half the usual amounts so the system I use to select the draws does work, as a blanket bet I suppose, however, it only works when there is actually more than just afew draws per match program.
    Anyways, all the best, LMC Tipster.
  18. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-561!!!
    A total disater atm. I think next season I might call myself Crap Tipster!
    So annoying that its been so bad, I've just got to take my medicine really but the season has hurt alot.
    I'm backing Barca -1 on the Asian tonight with PadPow at 5/4, can't see anything other than a defeat for Chelsea even though they have picked up recently they need to get a result at home or its end game in the away leg. This should play straight into Barca's favour and they will pick them off on the break so...
    10points Barca -1 A/h, 5/4 Ppow.
    4points ht/ft of Draw/Barca 15/4 @ Bwin and Bodog.
    14points staked, all the best, Crap Tipster.
  19. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

clapVery Good LMC-there is hope for you.Youve recognised that you may be crap.

The 64,000$ question is,can you take advice-advice that will make yofar better tipster overnight!?

I suspect not-not until well into next season...but I will try.

(Firstly,however,I need to acknowledge that anything I say may also be crap since there is no evidence here that I know what Im talking about-HOWEVER,-561 points means,imho,that its a chance worth taking!?).

Okie Dokie,

1) FFS Stop betting on draws/recognise that any success you had previously MAY have been coincidence
    2Most seasons-inc this one-there are a handful of teams who you really can RELY ON to win(either at home or away or both).
    In league 2 there are 3 teams,2 of which have WON and WON and WON at home for month!!not only that but often 1-0 or 2-0,ie even the bleeding score-available at 7s or 8s was predictable,and another team who have won and won and won home and away!!!
    YET not 1 of your tips(well maybe 1)has been on thse 3 teams.JESUS CHRIST LMC,its hard enough making a profit on results etc but if you actively ignore the 3 most predictable teams in England for the last 4 months then youre making it harder if not impossible.
    You need to ask yourself WHY you ignored these teams-if its cos you assumed its coincidence(and thats the ONLY acceptable answer)then fine...but THEN the question is at what point DO you start betting on such teams!!?
    3) WHY are you betting so much on the championship-always the trickiest division for betting on-didnt you know that?
    4) You simply dont bet enough on outsiders(except draws) or against the fave.
    Show me anyones tips and if most of them are on favourites I already know they wont be making a profit unless they get a lucky acca.
    5) You say you work hard-but you know,judging from your actual tips,I get the distinct impression that you dont even read the Racing and Football Outlook or,possibly even The Racing Post.Read them!

I also recommend you read The Zen of Gambling by Alan forgotten last name!heh I just got up...anyway its the best book on gambling I ever read imho.

Right,I better stop there,cos I am,as I say,mindful,that I havent shown on here that I know what Im talking about...

Good Luck LMC
  20. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

LMC,look please dont bother replying to the above ecept to tell me you do in fact read the rfo,if you want.
    You know,you already have self-belief,without which its impossible to profit from betting(unless you pay for tips!).
    I just think its a pity that your self-belief appears to be directed on betting on draws in the championship and odds-on accas.
    In truth almost everyone would have - 300 points+ if that were their remit.

If you are to carry on betting on draws,heres a tip.
    Dont do accas,instead have a look at the goals expectation-either in the rfo or your own opinion.
    If its low then bet on 1-1-60%and 0-0 40% of stake,

and if high then 1-1(on betfair of course) 65%and 2-2 35%.Actually,if its high you might want to hedge slightly on 2-3 and 3-2 as the odds are so high.
    This is what I do, though,of course I cannot say with what result:).

Best wishes