1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Firstly Hostspurs, not got loads of time today to answer your views/rant!
    It might seem crazy to you but I have won alot on the bets I have placed over the years using the exact same bets, yes alot in the Championship, but you say its the hardest league to predict, well if you get it right(Which I obviously haven't this season!) then you get fantastic prices, risk and reward mate. Like I say it hasn't worked this time out, however I feel its myself who needs to look at that over the summer.
    I don't agree with the me not backing outsiders, that is untrue imo.
    Also, of course I buy the Outlook, every Tuesday morning. You might not agree with me or my bets but you cannot presume some things about peoples lifes?
    Anyway, I know I am here to be fired at, I'm not stupid enough not to think about yours or anyones comments, am I actually quite open-minded and like listening to other peoples views.
    Like I say, tight on time, but good luck in your betting today, hope you hit nice.

Onto todays bets,,,
    Draws @ CovvDon 14/5, HullvForest 23/10, IpswichvMillwall 13/5, PborovWatford 5/2 and ReadingvPalace 18/5.
    1point treb, .2points 4fold, 1point roll. 12points staked with VC.

Wins for,,,
    BLACKPOOL 3/4,BRUM 7/5, BRISTOLCITY 4/5 and POMPEY EVS.
    5points trebles, 5point 4fold. 25points staked with VC.

Bothsidestoscore,,,
    BlackburnvNorwich 8/13, BoltonvSwansea 4/6 and QPRVSpurs 4/6.
    10point treble with Betfred 3.5/1

Total stake 47points, all the best, Crap Tipster.
  2. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-622. So bad. Close on the draws and multiples win bets but that means nothing if they dont win, the goals bet flopped.
    Such an expensive year this has been, tempted to close the book on this season but I may aswell see it through now, rightly or wrongly.
    I've backed West Ham to beat Leicester with Boyles at 8/5. Staking 10points.
    Anything can happen with Leicster but the Hammers look back to full capacity and the odds look v nice for a side who do good business on the road, fingers crossed, all the best, Crap Tipster.
  3. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Also, just checked out goialscorer prices, and Nolan is great value at 8s with Paddy, Vc and Corals, had 2points on him first goal.
    Anyone thinking about backing the Hammers best get on quick though, price is shrinking as we speak.
    All the best, Crap Tipster.
  4. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Finally a win yesterday! 14points on the day taking me to -608.
    All day I have been searching for an Even money bet out of the Barca v Chelsea match and I think I have found it and thankfully Vc have let me place it!
    Chelsea to have more than 4 shots on target at 6/5, 10 point single, Vc bet.
    All the best, Crap Tipster.
  5. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-618. Chelsea managed 3 on target, shame but worth the bet even though it lost as it turned into one of those nights when anything can happen in a game.
    Anyway, tomorrows business, ere goes....

Draws @ BarnsleyvBrighton 12/5, BurnvBriC 13/5, PalacevCardiff 12/5, DonnyvIpswich 5/2 and WatfordvBoro 5/2.
    Best odds Vc bet, 1point treb, .2points 4fold, 1point roll. 12 points staked.

Bothsidestoscore at..
    EvertonvFulham 9/10, NorwichvLiverpool 4/6, BrumvReading 4/6 and LeedsvLeics 3/5. Best odds Bodog 7.5/1. 10points 4 fold.

Wins for... FOREST 10/11, NEWCASTLE 8/5 and WESTBROM 23/10.
    Hills, trixie, 5points. Total stake 20points.
    Then add WEST HAM 4/9 and SOTON 1/3 to those three selections for a 3point 5fold.

45points staked, all the best, Crap Tipster.
  6. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-663!!!!!!!! Just when I don't think it can get any worse, it does!
    Heartbreaking stuff atm but I must soldier on and try to get some damage limitation on this season..
    Today I love over 2.5goals in the Chelsea and Bolton games. Pays nearly 2/1 with Stan James(8/13 and 4/5), so a 10point double is staked. All the best, Crap Tipster.
  7. ScottyXS

ScottyXS New Member

LMC Tipster, you really are a shambolic punter :lol
    I was going to say a few thing regarding your initial comments, remember when you told us to watch for your tips, you were years in profit, yada yada yada.
    I won't bother, your thread is making a bigger mockery of those myths than I ever could.

I think my first line says it best- what a complete shambles.
  8. ScottyXS

ScottyXS New Member

Wow, hotspur, talk about the blind leading the blind.
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Well,Ive just read all 9 of your posts and thus far all youve contributed is criticsm.
    If youre gonna quote me please point out what exactly you disagree with.
    Betting on 1-1 and 0-0 on betfair when I believe the draw may be value(and sometimes 2-2) IS a profitable bet for me...but,even if it wasnt,LMC would not lose so much if he did as I said.

Hey,however,if you disagree,please,please carry on doing whatever it is you do...and Ill carry on doing what Ive been doing.
    And good luck when you retire in 30 years(?) or so:thumb
  10. ScottyXS

ScottyXS New Member

Mate, I'm not an idiot, betting on draws, there's no money in that!
    The real money is in anti-post betting. Even a mug can do that and make a mint!

LMC Tipster is making himself into a legend of sorts. But for the wrong reasons.

So far I've been betting for years, and been making a very tidy sum.
    Retiring in 30 years? If you knew who I was (if I disclosed my real name) then you would have no doubt that I am already retired.

Ofcourse I won't prove it because I don't know how to use a computer. Anyway it should be pretty obvious: due to me knowing that anti-post betting is profitable, it's only a matter lof time before I purchase the Conservative party, and run this country like a fcuking king.

Dumbass.
  11. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

right well,Ive taken that as being merely copying what I myself have said in an attemt to mock me.......and,as such,I thought it was not too bad so well done.

However,that being the case,it does imply that re your previous post,you dont actually have any logical gambling knowlege/maths/point that would show that Im wrong?
  12. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-673. Hm.
    Hoping this weekend bucks the trend, posting afew bets up, here is the first...
    Wins for..
    SPURS 10/11
    MKDONS 4/6
    EVERTON 8/11
    TRANMERE 6/5
    PLYMOUTH 11/8
    Ladbrokes, 2point trebles, 1point 4folds, 1 point 5fold. 26points staked.
  13. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Facup, Drogba anytime 11/5 Ppower, 10points, Suarez anytime 9/4, 10points Various.
    The pair to net 17/2 with Hills, 5 points. 25points on those bets.
    A goals bet in the Prem will be up later. Thats all for now, Crap Tipster.
  14. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

10point bothsidestoscore 4fold in games at Newcastle 8/11, Bolton 8/13, Fulham 4/5 and Qpr 4/5. 8/1 Bodog.
  15. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

-702. No end to the way this season has gone for me. Soon be over and I'll be pleased tbh.
    But I will have to continue and try to reduce the arrears. Just had a sizeable bet on the three sides aiming for promotion.
    It's nice to see pretty much all the bookies being so competitive and you can get virtually all these selections at the same price, so, promotion for...
    BLACKPOOL 11/4, STEVENAGE 4/1, and SOUTHEND 9/4
    10point trixie, 40points staked there. All the best, Crap Tipster.
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Blackpool at 11/4 is a very good price-cant believe many bookies are offering that!?
  17. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

well,they are indeed...though Ive just realised its cos West Ham got to the final :duh
  18. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Good luck with that LMC,its got legs...though I think I would rather be on Crewe at the odds.....
  19. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi, happy with playoff bets so, far fingers crossed.
    Tomorrows bets,
    Wins for MANCITY 1/7, STOKE 7/5, SPURS 2/5, CHELSEA 1/3 and WIGAN 8/13. 10points VCBET 5points five fold.
    Same bet, replacing Stoke with MANU 1/2, 10points five fold.
    Bothsidestoscore at EvertonvNcastle 4/6, NorwichvVilla 8/13 and StokevBolton 4/6, 10points treble Lads.
    1point on the lot. 31points, all the best, Crap Tipster.
  20. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I dont know what a trixie actually is but Im guessing that if Pool,Stevenage and Southend all come in then youd have wiped out virtually all your deficit and lo and behold be seen as the man who beat the bookies 5 years in a row.

But,best of all,youd have demonstrated just how much easier/more lucrative antepost betting is:)