1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

LMC Tipster

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by LMC Tipster, Oct 8, 2011.

1. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

After sundays winner and the playoff bet losing a small profit of 4points takes me to -698.
    Saturday I have backed a double with Hils at a smidge of 8.5/1.
    WesthamvBlackpool over 2.5goals 10/11
    ChelseavBmunich red card to be shown 4/1
    10point double. All the best Crap Tipster.
  2. LMC Tipster

LMC Tipster Member

Hi, well the overs came in but no red card so I go to -708.
    Not much left now, but Its impossible not to get on Jordan Rhodes tomorrow to find the net v Sheffu.
    So, anytime scorer, 6/5 with Corals, 10points.
    Two or more goals, 13/2 with PPower, 5points.
    Hattrick, 25/1 PPower, 2 points.
    Even if he nets just one its a 5point gain, but with it all to play for, and a certain move away in the summer I strongly fancy him to do the biz.
    All the best, Crap Tipster.
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

forgive me for giving unwanted comment yet again...-Ive had 2 bottles of magners in the sushine and flirted with enough women to make me somewhat jolly.:eek: ..so thats my excuse......but,surely in what could well be a tight game....if you believe a player is 6-5 to score........then the better thing to do would be to bet on that team!?
    whether its 90 mins or to be promoted is another matter...but,hey..surely at one person on here can see my point?

okie dokie,apologies again LMC.....and the best of luck-sincerely!-Huddersfield and Crewe would mean I will be spending June um,what can I say?-speaking Japanese :):beer