1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Lucky 15's

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Punter, May 26, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

If you like Lucky 15's feel free to stick them in here.

Hay 2.50 - CRACK ON CRACK ON @ 5.50
    Came from last to first in very impressive style on the AW lto. Hoping he can be as good on turf, today.

Hay 4.00 - BATTAASH @ 1.73
    I see a video of this one, training on the gallops for this, in the week. FAST! My eyes couldn't keep up with him! Odds on but should be a lot shorter imo.

Yor 4.15 - MOYASSAR @ 6.00
    Another Hamdam Al Maktoum runner. Taking a chance on a first time out but Hannon has his 2yr olds running well and with only 8 runners looks a great each way option, providing there are no withdrawals.

Goo 5.30 - KASAYID @ 9.00
    A third Hamdam Al Maktoum runner in my bet and another first time out runner. Trainer Owen Burrows has proved on more than one occasion this season that he can ready one and H.A.M has a strike rate of 17 wins from 62 runs in the last 14 days (27%).

0.50 EW Lucky 15 = 15.00 Staked
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.25 Haydock - JAMES GARFIELD - Thought this one has a future when backing him last year and this does look a winnable race at 5's.

5.55 Curragh - LETHAL POWER - Bit of a no - show at 2, but started this season with a fair effort and really should be more to come at 8's.

7.05 Ffos Las - RONNIE LAWSON - Unbeaten in 3 points and recent chase form all looks decent at 4's.

9.05 Ffos Las - LOMACHENKO - Nicely bred newcomer and the stable does well in this sphere and can get one ready at 5's.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Good stuff with the first couple Just seen the result of your 3rd pick Punt. Hope it was not a photo
    Punter likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Capture.PNG

FFS! The run continues :grr:lol
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Watching the cricket ( probably more painful than your current run in photo's ) so did not know the circumstances, but did have an inkling it might be this way.
    Punter likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Almost a good day there. MOYASSAR beaten the width of a fag paper. Would of payed 10 x my stake. Bastard. Only a small profit in the end. 24.36 returned.

Two Lucky 15's today, one for this afty, one for the evening meetings...

Wol 1.50 - MUSICAL ART @ 1.57
    A big drop in class, can run well fresh. Probably the only winner i'll get all day tbh.

Wol 3.50 - BIN DAAHIR @ 11.00
    Still a fan of backing H.A.M. runners. Not the worst A.W. debut last month.

Lin 4.10 - ROSEDALE TOPPING @ 3.25
    Won well latest after a slow start. Needed the rain for this and it's come.

Ham 4.20 - QUIET MOMENT @ 7.50
    From my tracker, latest. Though i left no reasoning.

Ffo 6.00 - INCERTAINE @ 51.00
    First time out but i'm a fan of jockey, R.Dunne. Especially in and around the Welsh courses.

Che 7.10 - TADLEEL @ 19.00
    Another H.A.M. runner. He has two in this race so i hope i'm on the right one. BLACK CAP, SECOND STRING!!
    Ed Dunlop had a winner yesterday so maybe he's about to hit a bit of form.

Ffo 8.30 - AYLA'S EMPEROR @ 10.00
    A winner i was on lto that R.Dunne rode (25/1). More needed here but she owes me nothing.

Ffo 9.00 - AARYAM @ 12.00
    Hasn't really got going since joining new yard last year but R.Dunne on board. Out of the highly talented colt, Dylan Thomas!