1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Next Manager Markets

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by Punter, May 21, 2013.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Anybody been playing/hitting these markets?

I've got five on the go at the minute, Chelsea, Everton, Man City, Real Madrid, Stoke. I'll probably get burnt but I've kept the stakes at sensible levels ish.

Who's going where then? What's Rafa gone a do now? Any surprises out there? I keep expecting Gus Poyet to turn up somewhere. It looks certain Mourinho will be at Chelsea but i'm not totally convinced yet that Pelligrini will turn up at City, even though he's anything from 1/7 to 1/20 on?
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Michael Laudrup, where's he going?
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Wrong thread i know Punt but what about horse running tomorrow ?
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

They don't know what to expect Keg, disappointing last time, trainer says she's in good form at home, but he always says that.
    Good jock on board but the owner doesn't seem that optimistic.
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Poyet for Everton, McLaren for Wolves, thats where my money is sitting
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

...no idea about the horse though :unsure
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Latest odds on new Stoke City manager

Clive Woodward 3/1
    Martin Johnson 9/1
    Lawrence Dallaglio 12/1
    Warren Gatland 25/1
    Jonny Wilkinson 50/1
    Punter and winrew like this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Heartsong, 6.30 Kempton, Swoop. One of my bosses owns it.

Good luck with your NMM bets :thumb
  9. winrew

winrew GILF

Got 10/1 on Poyet to got to Stoke.
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

Next Everton manager - someone has just been trying to get a grand on Klinsmann (pretty lumpy in relation to the rest of the market) at 21, they moved it down to 16, they only got about £100 matched but it's gone now. Currently 14, will be interesting to see his price in the morning.
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

25/1 on Skybet :unsure
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

I expect Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Darren Ferguson to turn up somewhere this summer, I've taken them for Stoke with small bets in the meantime.
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

Been trading the Everton manager market, just small stakes for a bit of fun, it's mental how the odds go up and down then back up then back down again :eek

There are 6 currently at single figures prices, but everyone's just guessing at the minute. Greened up on all except two - no doubt one of these gets it :lol

[​IMG]
    Punter likes this.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Seen, I wish I could get mine looking like that. You can afford a pound on Darren Ferguson there @ around 900
  15. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

The everton market is a traders dream expect a few more going up and down
  16. Punter

Punter Moderator

What if Rafa got the Everton job :cold

I've backed him for every job going.
  17. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

18. Punter

Punter Moderator

I didn't think he liked Italy RC :unsure

His mrs and daughter wouldn't want to move from Merseyside, I know that!
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I'm surprised you've not got Mourihio for it Punt.:wink
    Kenwright will be pulling all the strings possible for Martinez I reckon, Like Dave Whelan he doesn't like his managers to spend any money and the manager will not complain if he has to sell one of his better players at the end of every season to keep the club ticking over.
    If comes off I just hope Everton fans are prepared for a few relegation dog fights once they start playing the Martinez way, I'm not knocking the Martinez way because he would no doubt do very well at a club who would be financially willing to support him, it's just that I don't see Everton having the players to play his type of football.

Ideally Benitez would be a great catch for them as it's on his door step, whether he'd take the job though is another matter.
    Saying that Liverpool and Everton don't seem to share the same cross town animosity's most other City's have so you never know.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I'll be suprised if he goes to Italy although the papers have been reporting it all week,The Malaga job will soon be in the 'situations general' and that might suit him more should they manage to stay in Europe and not get kicked out.