1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE BETTING 29th Nov-3rd Dec 2014

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 26, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Premier League Matches
    29 November 2014

Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    12:45 West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal 10/3 12/5 4/5
    15:00 Burnley v Aston Villa 6/5 9/4 11/5
    15:00 Liverpool v Stoke City 8/13 11/4 4/1
    15:00 West Ham v Newcastle United EVS 12/5 5/2
    15:00 Manchester United v Hull City 2/7 4/1 9/1
    15:00 Queens Park Rangers v Leicester City 5/4 9/4 2/1
    15:00 Swansea City v Crystal Palace 8/11 5/2 7/2
    17:30 Sunderland v Chelsea 13/2 10/3 2/5
    30 November 2014
    13:30 Southampton v Manchester City 2/1 12/5 6/5
    16:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Everton 5/4 9/4 2/1

Odds Betfred
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Villa have been unlucky to only have picked up 2 points from last 3 games despite playing decent enough football. They lost 2-1 v Spurs and only conceded 2 very late goals despite playing most of 2nd half with 10 men and they done ok v West Ham although Carroll missed a sitter in last couple of mins. Although they didn't have that many attempts on goal v Southampton they should have done a lot better in front of goal.

Benteke is back for them this weekend and although I did think they would be a tad bigger I thinking about backing them.

Another team I'm toying with backing is Everton but the only nagging doubt is they had a european game midweek. After competing in europe they've lost v Palace and Man U, drew with Sunderland and beat Burnley. You don't know what you're getting v man u so I can give them that but for a team thats doing ok you've got to consider the palace and sunderland results as poor.

Spurs after their midweek adventures have lost to West Ham, Newcastle and Stoke. Throw in they were lucky to beat Hull and Villa (needed sending offs and very late goals to change game).
  3. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Benteke is still suspended for this weekend. He will be back next Tuesday
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I had narrowed down Villa Keggers but couldn't bring myself to back them, good luck though. just too close to call for me because I don't see more than a goal between them either way.

I'll go along with Everton though because like you say Spurs are renown for taking a beating just after a European game, the Everton DNB could be the better option though considering Everton also played midweek.

I'm on QPR, they have been playing well of late particularly at home, that's not a bad price either considering they are playing Leicester, I was surprised to see them at over evens.
  5. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Qpr are a knocking bet at odds against, i dont think leicester have scored for 5 games, and qpr are defo improving, could they stay up?

Swansea must be tempting for the home win, and also the banker on the talksport predictor, by all accounts they were unlucky to lose to aguero last week, sorry slick i mean city, and dont read too much into palaces win last week against brentons lads.

Im hearing that rvp has been dropped for utd tmw (lets get the party gear out) and falcao is going to start, and the injury crisis is starting to ease at last, so if you can get utd, chelsea and swansea at enhanced odds of 5 to 1 at skybet you should be looking at collecting a nice payout.

Would anyone seriously have a bet on the spurs v everton game, after both played thursday nigth, good luck if you can call that.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Looks like I'm on my own then (no wonder I'm doing shit in the IKTS comp' )

I'm backing both Spurs and Leicester. Also Man United in running when they haven't scored after half an hour (or, better still, go behind) and the price isn't as stupid as it is now. My head is saying that this is just the kind of game that Chelsea could shock everyone in and drop points but it's also saying that they should probably be even shorter than 2/5 so i daren't take that on. If Sunderland do the unthinkable and score I might lay Chelsea at anything up to 5/4 (price would depend on what time that goal came, obviously).

Liverpool will beat Stoke and also win their next three games against Leicester, Sunderland and Basel and everyone will forget that he's a tactically inept, underperforming coach who couldn't spot a decent buy in a half price Ferrari sale. Banker bet of the day for me, and I'd go for a draw in the Soton / City game
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The more I think about it, the more confident I am that Leicester will beat QPR - just doubled my bet on them.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

1-0 up in 4 minutes
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

and then not.

Chelsea at even money now after 65 minutes - now's the time to back them (cue Sunderland goal)
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Mixed weekend for me. Hoping Spurs can hold on for another 15 mins
  11. slick

slick Administrator

02 December 2014
    Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    19:45 Burnley v Newcastle United 15/8 9/4 8/5
    19:45 Leicester City v Liverpool 14/5 13/5 EVS
    19:45 Manchester United v Stoke City 4/9 7/2 13/2
    19:45 Swansea City v Queens Park Rangers 8/11 11/4 4/1
    20:00 West Bromwich Albion v West Ham 7/5 12/5 2/1
    20:00 Crystal Palace v Aston Villa 11/10 12/5 13/5
    03 December 2014
    19:45 Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur 4/11 4/1 8/1
    19:45 Sunderland v Manchester City 6/1 10/3 1/2
    19:45 Arsenal v Southampton 4/5 11/4 7/2
    19:45 Everton v Hull City 8/15 3/1 6/1

Odds Betfred
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Apart From Everton and I wouldn't touch them at those odds, I wouldn't say I'd be confident about any of those fixtures. even with the very short odds Sunderland are City's Bogey team, United should win but the way Stoke get behind the ball away to the bigger sides I wouldn't be surprised to see them nick a point.
    Even Spurs looked a half decent side at the weekend and should give Chelsea a game, be Interesting to see the AH on them considering the outright is 8/1, I could see them holding Chelsea to within a goal.

Arsenal could maybe the one to go for because Southampton look very average against any decent side but how many times have Arsenal let us down this season.
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree slick. Tough fixtures from a betting purpose.

According to skysports Burnley got battered by Villa in first half so I'm thinking about Newcastle to win first half because Villa just arent putting the ball in the onion bag.
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

Really tempted by that 8/1 on Spurs , Chelsea will get beat several times this season , will this be the first ?
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

West Brom to beat West Hams
  16. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've had a small bet on Andy Carroll 1st scorer.

I think this game will be over 2.5 goals too.
  17. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Never put the newcastle to be leading at ht after finding out they are riddled with injuries so instead of keeping the gunpowder dry for the weekend I invested it in Liverpool - they are rank !!!
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Oops - gerrard just scored but they are still rank
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

I haven't got Bt Sport Kegs, we poor again? Mingolet shite AND unlucky i hear lol
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Red card for leicester.

Going forward they look ok'ish but are wasting a lot of promising attacks by picking the wrong ball but your defence is poor. They just keep scrambling it clear. Skirtel fluffed a header away for leicesters goal (although I thought it had went out of play)
    Punter likes this.