1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ODM's football bets 2011/2012

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 19, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

3. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Has Yorkie hacked into your account ODM? :)

Sure I read somewhere that you're picking horsey winners for fun - think the Gambling God is getting you back.
    Keep going fella.
  4. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

Can I just say from knowing you a little bit that you should not involve Derby OR Forest in your bets, you usually bet ON Forest and against Derby, mickey will back me up on this as he's noticed too, I think these are stopping bets and your judgement is clouded
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks for your input. I will obviously treat all comments with the respect that they deserve.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Coventry to beat Derby 40 pts 6/4

forest to beat Southampton 40 pts at 18/5
  7. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

8. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

You stubborn old fool!
  9. keemanan

fuk me is that Wayne? still wearing the Green and Yella? still protesting that city shouldn't be allowed to win owt :D
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Copied from the weekly thread to add to the above Coventry and Forest bets

I agree with the Coventry shout Pete. Derby have punched above their weight for the start of the season but their last match against Burnley, along with a pathetic cup display should prove to even the most dim of football punters that they are in a false position. They'd be happy with 6th place at the end of the season and that is probably the most they can hope for.

It's fair to say that Coventry haven't pulled up any trees so far either but I think 6/4 is a decent price for them to nick this one by the odd goal. 40pt win.

Nothing else that excites me this week. I will be betting on west ham and Leeds but the prices are pretty poor. Maybe a 40 pt double at 5/6 and 4/6 with Coral.

I've also backed Forest but, as keema has pointed out, that's just because I hate them.
  11. keemanan

I bet (not really) your meagre returns would look a whole lot better (unlike yourself) without THE MIGHTY EURO CUP WINNING NOTTINGHAM FOREST and their wee in the shadow near neighbours dreary county
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Maybe for this season but not for the last two years when Forest have twice reached the play offs before failing by choking and being totally outclassed by average opposition.
  13. MickeyPaul

With a better manager and squad than they have now.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I agree with the manager bit but it's the same squad - retard
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Profit in the day then.

Feel free to ignore the purile barracking
  16. MickeyPaul

Is it the same squad? I thought quite a few had moved on but fair enough, I haven't investigated that. I'm not barracking you dick!
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Only one bookie priced up next Saturday's Forest Derby game before the weekend and they made Forest 6/5 fav. As predicted, Forest shrunk to evens yesterday after Derby's woeful display on Saturday night and are best priced at 10/11 at the moment with most firms going 4/5.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm on Forest for 50pts at 6/5

A rare foray into league 1 for me - copied from the thread

Chesterfield look big odds to me against Carlisle. They are no Barca but Carlisle are no better and their relative home/away form makes them a decent shout to me. Toyed with the straight home win (13/8 vc) and then a lay of Carlisle at 2.82 but in the end I've gone created a draw no bet on betfair for 28.7 or -31 points.​