1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ODM's Pretty Young Things

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by ONEDUNME, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

What horse you done in last at Aintree ODM ?
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Chief justice mate. Thanks for that
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Profitable day thanks to a drifter and Keggers pointing out my missing horse
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Only one today an it's all for joy in the 255 race running now.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Lost -10pts
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What’s more frustrating than losers is winners when u dont post them up night before

Ever Rock has just won at 20/1 (see post 21st jan)

300 redcarKripke now 20/1 but took 14/15 places last night

400White Coat -my best bet of the day i reckon. 10pts ew 13/2

420 windsor Diamond Dougal 10pt ew 15/2 4 places last night.

I reckon the last three could make a profit
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep, thought they would
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Annoying situation tomorrow where I have three tracker horses in one race and all near the head of the market but I'll post them up just in case there are any non runners and I end up backing two of them

500 Pontefract
    Alfred Boucher - picked out at the back end of the flat season last year but hasn't run since. Three runs, fourth, second and second, the last one in a three way battle. Probably deserves to be favorite and I would be putting 20pts on it but for the circumstances.
    Rathbone - Second fav Impressed me on debut when 3rd on what looked to be the least favorable part of the track. Then three decent seconds before dipping in form at the end of the season. Gelded since last run which is also a positive.
    Amplify - God I wish these three were all in different races! The form on this one doesn't look great after an impressive debut at Ascot at a massive price but tomorrow cold see him on his favored ground and it will either run well or confirm that it has just been flattered by its Ascot debut.

340 Exeter Jumper Dollnamix. A very ordinary first 6 races but a different story in handicap company with two second places and then falling when in front last time out. The handicapper clearly thought he would have won the race as he's dumped another 7lbs on his back. May just be one of those frustrating horses that ends up only ever winning a race when it's a penalty kick and at odds that reflect that but on at 12pts tomorrow at 7/2

430 Pontefract Dukham One that made a decent profit for me last season and hoping to continue that this season. Second on seasonal debut last year AND the year before so clearly goes well fresh if it has wintered well. 10pts 2/1
    Also Society Red. I remember having a discussion about this horse on the day I went to York last June. I thought it was in this thread but can't find it so obviously not. The sporting life thought the handicapper had given it enough weight to stop it winning - I didn't - I was right (I wouldn't be mentioning it if I hadn't been :lol). Not quite back down to that weight again but could run a decent race tomorrow at a decent price. As I've been typing, the 12/1 has been reduced to 9/1. 5pts ew

330 Pontefract. Three in this one so I'll put them up now and make a decision tomorrow
    Chapelli -won first two races last year but seems to me to have been harshly treated by the handicapper and may need to drop down a pound or two before winning

Ventura Ocean . Lost money on this one last year but another one that went well early on in its first season and may be worth a punt

Lorton -My favorite of the lot because it's the one that made me the most money last season. Still lightly raced and progressive. This one didn't place first time out but did run well and win after a three month break at the back end of the season so should be no worries there.

Best prices 5/1 6/1 and 8/1 respectively (Chapelli can be backed at 8/1 for 4 places currently )
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

In posting order

500 All three filled the first three places but nothing clever about that as the prices suggested that they would. Didn't have a bet on it in the end

340 Exeter Dollnmix Travelled like the winner near the end and traded 1.17 before getting beaten -12 pts

430 Ponte Dukhan disappointing 10pts lost. Society Red ran well for a close second , returning a profit of just 5.8pts with the rule 4.

330 Ponte Poor run for Lorton but the other two finished first and second at 8/1 and 13/2 . Sad to say that I didn't back any of them, thereby skillfully avoiding making a profit when it appeared to be almost impossible :lol
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Now this is when the season starts to get interesting. Plenty of tracker horses running for me tomorrow. None picked this season yet but I'm backing them anyway and will be interested to see how some of the young ones have come on over the winter.

130Nottm Vasilev 20pt win 11/4 (drifting)

200 Baby Steps 5pt ew 16/1 4 places and Aloysius Lilius 14/1 4 places

230 Pocket Dynamo 20pts evens

325 Lingfield Magical Wish 5pt ew 6/1 (drifting)

335 Nottm New Graduate 10pt win 9/2 - not placed yet, if I can get 5/1 on Betfred in the morning for 5 places, I'll be backing it ew instead
    Kaeso 5pt ew 16/1 5 places

435 Kempton Screaming gemini 5pt ew 7/1

430 Ling Pink Flamingo 5pt ew 18/1

500 Ling Lady Alavesa 5pt ew 8/1

515 Nottm Nabbeyl 20 pts 7/4

535 Lingfield So HIgh 20pts 1/2

Jumpers 525 Warwick
    Espoire De Loire 5pts ew 13/2
    Temporan 5pts ew 9/1
    Punter, slick, Topdog and 1 other person like this.
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Off today and tomorrow so I'll have a look at these ODM.
  12. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Pink Flamingo wins at 25/1 :dance

Magical wish wins at 11/2 :dance
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Hope you backed them Keggers. Pretty hit and miss day with the short ones performing badly and the big one turning the day around for me. Three winners and a few places so got to be happy with that.

My tracker email hasn’t cone yet but i know that isaac wonder will be one of tomorrow’s. I have a feeling that Golden Wolf will be one in the same race . Seem to remember it running couple of good places in the big handicaps last year so may be one to back in similar races this time around
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one ODM:thumb
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

As I thought Golden wolf runs in 150 with Isaac Wonder 2pts ew 20/1

315 Fanaar 9/2 10 ot win

400 wetherby Solo saxophone 20pt 11/4
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well done ODM :thumb
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Saxaphone a winner today. Profit on the day.

Tomorrow (some of these prices will be bigger tomorrow but I haven't got time to mess about so will put up tonight;s)

150 Ayr Getaway Trump 10pts 2/1

525 Ballinrobe The Last Emporer. First time out since I put it in my tracker.10pt ew 7/1

615 Kempton Moraawed First time out since in tracker 20pt win 7/4

630 Ballinrobe 2.5pts ew 20/1 4 places

645 Kempton Autumn Splendor 2pt ew 50/1
    Be like me 5pt ew 14/1

710 Meydan Craving. Not all prices are out but 7/1 at the moment

And the one with 3 entries 340 Newbury. All four places

Lihou 5pt ew 22/1 4
    Blonde Warrior 5pt ew 14/1
    Tin Hat 2pts ew 33/1
    slick and Kegman like this.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Missed a race

445 Newbury 10pt ew Samstar 7/1
    5ew Sashenka 13/2
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Forgot yesterday’s altogether. I blame the hangover. There were a massive 14 horses but only two winners (Majestic Dawn around 9/1 and Emirates Empire 3/1 (backed at 7/2) . A few places as well but All in all I reckon I made a loss

Only one is the UK today and it’s Head Lad 345 Stratford

Already on at 7/2 win but it’s now drifted to 11/2 so if i had chance I would have it ew but too late for that
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Few to go at tomorrow

150 Newmarket - one of those with 3 in one race, inevitable at the big meetings. Chapelli 5pts ew 5/1 4 places 1/5
    Oberyn Martell 5pts ew 14/1 4 places 1/4. Jack's Point 3pts ew 20/1

300 Newmarket Good old Gifted Master. Well, not old but I've been following him for four years and he has made me a few shillings in that time.5pt ew 11/2

445 Newmarket Dougan Alb - not placed yet as price is drifting but will be 5pts ew currently 13/2

520 Newmarket Kamikaze Lord 5pt ew 5/1 4 places

530 Cheltenham Cornborough 5pt ew 14/1 4 places

815 Dundalk Pearlman -Watching brief only for me as the prices are absolutely terrible. 2/1 for third favorite? I don't fucking think so