1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

PDC World Darts Championships

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by Beanie, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

First round now out the way which gives a few stats to crunch.

No player looks to be in outstanding form(although Whitlock scored very heavily last night.) I'll do my usual of taking a few players who scored heavily despite shakiness on their doubles on the outrights.

1pts Jones @ 320
    1pts Burnett @ 120
    1pts Chisnall @ 85
    3pts Anderson @ 10

Bottom half of the draw is far kinder than the top, so Anderson and Chisnall have their work cut out. Chisnall can beat Taylor though, while Anderson has a gimme against Peterson. Jones and Burnett both played very well in R1 and have more than winnable games in R2. In the bottom half of the draw both prices look decent.

For tonight the class difference between Jones and Scholten is such that I think Jones will win this with plenty to spare.

1pt Jones 4-0 @ 6.40
    1pt Jones 4-1 @ 4.60
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Been watching it on and off this last week, will settle down and watch it fully once Christmas it out of the way with.

I think Lewis will be in with a shout again as the draw looks to have been kind to him, he was a bit hit and miss in round one but then again he had been stung by a wasp, the way the draw has worked out it he should be fast tracked to the semis.
  3. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

4-0 Jones comes up, despite a very wobbly first set!
    rcgills likes this.
  4. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Wee one for early today:

2pts Jenkins @ 1.38
  5. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Jenks wins 4-1.

1pt Burnett @ 1.80

Not much else of interest today, perhaps Chisnall later but the outright is perhaps enough.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Taylor looks a bit ropey at the moment, just one set away from going out.
    If Chizzers can hold is nerve then he's in with a real shout of causing an upset, he's shown a couple of times allready though during this match that he does buckle when it matters on the double.

3-1 up though and the way they are both playing Chisnell has to be favourite.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Taylor out, Chisnall missed his double at the end but so did Taylor then Chisnall finisihed him, is Taylor finally over the hill? on this performance and it was poor, it looks like it.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Nicholson v Tabern next, theres something about Nicolson I don't like, he's a good player mind but I hope Tabern can go up a gear in this match and kick his ass but I'm expecting Nicolson to win.
  9. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Burnett loses, chisnall wins :) Chizzy now not much better than 9/1 for the title.

Will need to reappraise the outright bets in the morning.
  10. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

I flicked over just as he went 3-1 up whilst I was on B365's site.
    Taylor was 1/2 and Chisnell 7/5 (or might have been 6/5) even with him being 3-1 up. :eek
  11. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

A few reasonable looking punts today:

Whitlock looked superb in R1, dont think his injury is much of an issue. Beaton threw the lowest R1 average of any winner, Whitlock the highest.

1pts Whitlock 4-0 @ 5.10
    1pts Whitlock 4-1 @ 3.90

Rand v Llloyd looks like a coinflip to me - Rand perhaps with a small edge on the finishing but not by much.

1pts Lloyd @ 2.44

Not sure about the R3 matches tonight yet.
  12. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Ive followed and gone for Whitlock 4-0 and 4-1
    King out with a high score average, alot of big names going out early here
  13. Yorkieacer

Whitlock started off bad but seems okay now won 5 legs in a row and leads 2-0 if he breaks here on Beaton's first leg its game set and match and probably ends 4-0
  14. Yorkieacer

And he breaks he's playing well here Beaton looks rubbish tbh
  15. Yorkieacer

Whitlock has fallen apart here looks like being 2-1 now missed 2 clean darts to go 3-0 up, im on under 10.5 180's now hopefully they start slowing down with them again and Whitlock can somehow break here
  16. Yorkieacer

Beaton wins 3rd Set Whitlock is a wanker he had numerous chances to finish of the set there useless
  17. Yorkieacer

Whitlock is losing it again 2-0 up had darts to finish the leg now 2-2 luckily its on his throw here but no doubt he will fuck it up, Beaton is starting to pick it up where as Whitlock is going down
  18. Yorkieacer

Phew Whitlock just hangs on i cant see him winning this Set if he plays like he has in the last 2 he should of won this 4-0 poor finishing in the last 2 has cost him
  19. Yorkieacer

Going down to this leg need Beaton to throw 40-60 and Whitlock to hit ton+, Whitlock should of had this wrapped up with a 4-0 win here
  20. Yorkieacer

Phew Whitlock wins 4-1 he really shouldnt of won that set, under 10.5 180's came in as well just