1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

PDC World Darts Championships

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by Beanie, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Gone for Lloyd to win here £5 @ 6/1 and Lloyd highest check out £5 @ Evens, will be a close match i think
  2. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Whitlock wins 4-1, Lloyd wins 4-1 :)

Have layed the Wayne Jones outright bet at 160 for a 1pt profit - from what I saw in R2 I don't rate his chances v Lewis at all. So not getting involved in the R3 matches tonight - perhaps a touch of value on Jenkins v Pipe but it's marginal.
  3. Yorkieacer

6/4 i had not 6/1 obviously, he won easily there 4-1 and he had the highest check out as well so all good on that match
  4. Yorkieacer

Hope this Pipe guy goes out he's useless and takes way to long to throw
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Do you have to be an utter brainless twat to be a darts commentator?
  6. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Yes ODM, it helps to engage with the core audience ;)

Could be an upset or two today but the early favs look solid for me. The stats suggest to oppose Part again but if he beats Painter I might have to leave him out of future bets.

1pts Painter/Wade @ 1.83
    winrew likes this.
  7. Yorkieacer

First game ive put £5 on under 10.5 180's in this Whitlock match, think he's a bit low as well @ 1.30 if he falls apart like he did the other day Van Gerwen could win this so imo its to low
  8. Yorkieacer

Fuck me there going 180 crazy 3 allready in first 2 legs
  9. Yorkieacer

Well my 180's bet is down never expected Van Gerwen to come flying out with them 7 allready lol
  10. Yorkieacer

Gerwen is 16s now hmm ill have £3 on that @ 16.00 decent enough odds if he had finished when he had the chances this match would of been long over with
  11. Yorkieacer

He's on fire now and finally hitting the doubles 3-2 down now but 2-0 up next set if he hangs on in this one he throws first
  12. Yorkieacer

3-3 from 16.00 he is now 2.10 game on
  13. Yorkieacer

Bah he lost 3-0 fell apart again i should of traded out
  14. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Painter loses, chisnall suffers a Taylor hangover, Anderson shows what he's capable of.

Have laid the Anderson outright for just over 5pts profit...his game v Whitlock could throw up literally anything.

Instead have invested in the Hammer, who is quietly going about his business better than just about anyone else at the moment. He plays Huybrechts next who will need to up his game for a third time to win - the way Hamilton is playing and with his greater experience I don't see him giving up many chances.

Given the 2 quarters which will see a heavy scorer exit (part and wade aren't quite hitting the same heights, altho granted wade hasn't really been pushed yet) Hamilton looks like the sound investment for the quarters.

3pts Hamilton @ 14.5
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Wade and Part are on now, Wade is one set up but I have a funny feeling Part may well win this game as he's bobbing along like he did when he won his last world championsip, Wade has been playing well this yr but he does every year and always seems to bomb around this stage of the comp.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

1-1 now in sets , what a fcuking 167 check out from Part.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Part now 4-3 up from 1-3 down, Wade once more looks to be crumbling.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

4-4 now, pressure seems to be getting to both of them.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Nah!! Part missed 3 doubles to break Wade, Wade should go onto win this now.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

And Part comes back with two 180's against the throw