1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

PDC World Darts Championships

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by Beanie, Dec 22, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Wasn't against the throw Sorry, Wade now kicking off for the match. and kicks off with a 180, great game this one.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Part now throwing to save the match, forgot you need to win by two clear legs.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

What a game, Wade missed two doubles to win the match.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Part breaks Wade, now Part throwing for match.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Now part can't get bleeding trebles and wade breaks him.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Sudden death time now, 4-4 in sets and 5-5 in legs
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Wades wins the sudden death, what a fantastic match.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

What a fantastic game of darts that was sluck. Both players for 5 or 6 legs never missed feck all. Fair play to both of them. Only down side was crowd booing Part when he was going to chdck out some legs.

Anderson is doing his usual bottle. Winds crowd up and then shits himsrlf. Whitlock playing ok mind you.
  9. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Laid the Hamilton bet @ 9.00 for a nice wee profit.

2pts Lewis -1.5 sets @ 2.40

Think he can blow Wade away today - Lewis had a poor game by his own admission in the quarters and still scored more heavily than Wade has been able to at any point, so as long as he finishes as he usually can he should go through with something to spare.
  10. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

One of the worst semi final performances i can remember from Lewis(well so far anyway, he's not quite killed off yet.)

+5pts on the match bets, +4.5pts on the outright overall, calling it a day for this one until the BDO unless a market sticks out tomorrow.
  11. winrew

winrew GILF

Lewis is flying now ..
  12. Beanie

Beanie Active Member

Incredible...Wade fell to bits. Just a shame Lewis was 5-1 down before he switched on. :)
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Watched the first semi and it was a cracker, taped the second to watch this afternoon as I was busy last night and the fcuking thing went off after 40 mins when it was 2-0 to Wade, I didn't realise Lewis was 5-1 down, still it's no suprise Wade crumbled as he has a habit of doing that in this championship over previous yrs.

The finals going to be tight and I can see both players switching on and off during the match, both are similar players in the way they play the game especially the way they get annoyed with themselves when things are going wrong, I'm hoping for a Hamilton win but have a feeling Lewis will probably just edge it.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Not a great final by any means but well done to Lewis. Hamilton was just not consistant enough to mount a challenge, leaving Lewis to lift the title once more with a couple of gears to spare.