1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Petty squabbles part 1

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by Yorkieacer, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

No lol the Dyer-Bowyer incident scrapping with team mates
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fucking brilliant - they lost
  3. Yorkieacer

to be fair they were 4-0 down i think at the time :lol this will be like the Utd - Bayern Final
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

It'll be more like the Bayern bombings if we don't get our shit together.
  5. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

:( sorry yorkie.
  6. kompressaur

oh and sorry betnodders. Fuck i bet your all glad i got to fuck lol
  7. kompressaur

Im on a decent enough run with the scottish stuff at the moment Swoops. Im right up to date and it's all in my guts again. Ob i don't want to take anyone else's place so you can put me down as a super sub if you want. Ive got a bit of David Fairclough about me minus the ginger pubes.

ps just for resolutions sake here's the latest of mine and yorkies row. I cant leave it like that or else you'll all think im a bigger cunt than i appear.

8. Yorkieacer

Bloody hell komp i didnt delte no thread jesus christ you were mucking around yourself trying to get the thread taken away of the front i wasnt in the house which you dont seem to grasp and i dont know how to delete a thread!

As for this i would prefer football but you can swap me to other sports or the horses, i presume we can do tennis under other sports?
  9. kompressaur

Well yorkie seems to have a nack of making anything turn to shite. ooops im still at it. Is there a link to the thread on the other forum Swoops? the IE one.
  10. Yorkieacer

Komp keep your sniping to your site i can read that crap over there ta
  11. kompressaur

Well just dont come back you dirty no good piece of shit. You think your smart but your an arse. Sorry folks thats me had my say.
  12. Yorkieacer

Komp i think those drugs have fucked your head up more than ever tbh anyway ive said what i have to say on it and ive had enough discussing it on here so i will ignore your posts regarding it, you like going round in circles.

I think posts regarding Komp's shite comments and mine should be removed of this thread
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I sense Petty squabbles part 2 coming soon.
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

I back Yorkie , its not like hes a proven liar ... :unsure
  15. Yorkieacer

As ive said to Komp and ill say it here

Lol that's right Komp i said last night just ban me then i dont care i aint going to come back on here and read it now , im not one to go round in circles i never deleted any thread end of you should be able to find this thread it being your site and all and bring it back up again, as i said on betnod those drugs have fucked your head up and other things by sounds of it sort it out, maybe bugger of back to Thailand at least you were more cheery there your depressing every day that goes by now cheer up, take up a hobbie or something, meet a wioman it will do you the world of good
    +1
    Im done with it i never deleted no thread and i dont know how to delete a thread its not the most user friendly place and i didnt even know how to create a thread! Countless times i had to ask how to as he kept changing it amongst other things and moving things, adding things in etc, cant be arsed going into it anymore i was in the pub all day yesterday with guys from work, end of from me its boring me
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

17. Yorkieacer

Must add before Komp comes on berating as this is in here and he will pick up on something i do know how to make a thread now but countless times i didn't and when i did learn how to then these dens came in and that was never fully explained to everyone so once again i couldn't and then last weekend i couldn't make a thread dated 14th and Komp forgot to add a button onto people's account or something like that
  18. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yorkie, could you do me a favour?
  19. Yorkieacer

Yep if it's dont post about it again then i wont as i cant be arsed with it all, Im wound up at being called a liar over it when i know ive done fuck all
  20. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

No, it's not that. Could you check your keyboard, see if you can find a couple of keys on it. One of them looks like this
    and the other one looks like this

And if you find them, try throwing the odd one into your sentence now and then, it'll stop your head from exploding as you try to keep on and on talking without stopping for breath.