1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Pi Crypto

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Mar 2, 2020.

1. slick

slick Administrator

There's a relatively new currency out called Pi which you are able to mine with a mobile phone.
    You just install the app from the playstore or Istore and away you go, it's not processor intensive and you hardly know it's running while all the time you are getting free crypto.

You can also mine in teams so the more you have in your team the higher percentage of Pi you get.

If you wanna be in my gang :naughty, then use the folllowing link...

minepl.com/ams3521

or enter ams3521 when asked who referred you.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I still can't get my head around the issue with 'mining'.

What the fuck are you mining ?
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers for that Keggers I can see you mining away:thumb

You are mining 'PI' , it's a new crypto currency.
    The idea is to use PI as a currency for mobile platforms when it's fully developed.
    At the moment you can't buy or sell with it because it's still in the development stage but the intention in the near future is to release it on a crypto exchange where it will then have value and you'll be able to trade with it or cash it in.
    It's value will probably be very small initially but then again so was Bitcoin when it was first released, in the future who knows what it could be worth.
    Because mining is free and there will be a limited amount of it, there's nothing lost by getting as much as you can now.

When Pi does hit the exchanges, you'll probably have to convert your current PI into Pi stored in a wallet.
    I'll explain all that when the time comes.