1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Prem Relegation

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by swooperman, Mar 25, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You can laugh at me if you like but, with their goal difference, two points could be enough and if they're incapable of getting two points out of those last three games then I'm afraid I'd have to say get rid of the cunts and let's get some new teams in the division who are actually going to put some effort in and give someone a game.
  2. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

You ain't seen nothing yet ODM. His finest hour will be next year when he takes Villa to Division 1:ohwell

Depressing thing is he has a three year contact :puke
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

League 2 then?
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Normally, love to......tonight ? No :ohwell
  5. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

This is for you RC

:unsure
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well I have some good statistical news to cheer you up. Assuming I'm right (which is always a good place to start, I find) about 2 points being enough, Villa have drawn half of their last ten games. If they draw half of their next two games (that's one of them in case any of you haven't got a calculator handy) then that gives them MORE than a 50% chance of staying up, given that there is a very, very, very, minute chance that they may actually go out and win a fucker.
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I think Villa will be okay. Whether we deserve to be okay with our current lack of fight is a moot point
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Any kind of point will do at the moment Swoops
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yes, yes, but look where they are now, and look where we are now. Who's laughing now, eh? :lookaround

That defeat gave us the chance to come back stronger next year. Beat Stoke in the following year's playoff semis, then Wigan in the final. Look where they are now, and look where we are now. Who's laughing now, eh? :lookaround

:cry
  10. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

:lol
  11. slick

slick Administrator

AHHHH memories:)
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Its hard to defend a manager who's in this boat in 2 successive seasons, but I wont vilify him tbh. Lerner endangered his legendary status by appointing McLeish but he hasnt really backed him as hes obviously running the club down to look for a sale, to fund his divorce apparently.
    Its hard to see as the fans were obviously very anti right from the start. understandable in a way but obviously not a help to the man or the team. He cant be blamed for the injuries & the loss of a lot of leaders from the line up but as I said above if you think you're big enough then you need the squad to cope. we've always been known as a footballing side to an extent but the defensive way we're playing (not very well) just backs up his critics.
    Bad times
  13. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Pep's free now. Move quick Randy:dance
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

wigan 3 up, Bolton winning as well :unsure sunderland equalised thank fuck

'Our father, hallowed be thy name.....'
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don't know if you're watching it Swoops but Villa have just had what looked to me like a blatant penalty for hand ball turned down. It's things like that.....
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

No mate I'm not, but I'm fearing the worst tbh. We are the ones not fighting, whereas the others are, & our form shows we deserve to be in there. That said we stand more chance away I feel as the fans will get behind us more. I fear for the Spurs game next week, where apparently its going to become 'McLeish out day'.....aye thats really gonna help :unsure
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Like I said, the goal difference will save you I reckon.
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Sunderland 2 Bolton 1
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nope 2-1 Don't know what happened there but betfair live correct score seemed to show that an equaliser had been scored for a minute