1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Prem Relegation

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by swooperman, Mar 25, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fucking hell. 92nd minute, Villa pressing, chance for West Brom saved right on the line by the keeper's legs. Oooooh
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

2 mins to go
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Baggies pressing in the last two minutes of the game but that's yer lot. A point OK for Villa I think
  4. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Qpr win tomorrow, Bolton win on Weds and both are on 37 pts with Wigan and Villa. Damn - better go place another double.
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Its all on those 2 games I think, more than anything we do. i have a bad feeling about Chelsea QPR but Dunne being back is a big asset for us, but Collins on the bench?
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Chelsea 1-0 within a minute. A landslide would leave them needed 4 points from the last two games (last one away at Man City) to catch Villa with the goal difference. Not great for me though as I'm on them to stay up and I have a sneaky feeling that goal difference could be the only thing that separates QPR and Blackburn on the last day.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

13 mins 2-0
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

my fault for laughing at the -1 1/4 betting tip,still think it was crap value!
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

in fact,never mind crap value,it was just wrong!
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

'kin ell. saw that post & thought QPR had equalised as the last I looked it was 1-0......shit meself :lol
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

You may well be right, but difficult to say for sure seeing as he didn't give a price.
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

-1 1/4 :unsure so the price is 1/4....I'm sorry to say this but I'm with Hotspur
  15. traeth

traeth Moderator

Chelsea-1.0,-1.5 @ 2.05 that was the price I had with bet365 which I thought was decent , sorry for aftereventing , my own selection not that bettipthingy
  16. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I read that as -1.25 (and no price given) like Traeth says, not -1 at a price of 1/4 :thinking
  17. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Fair enough then, far be it from me to disagree with the Welsh & spanish, also i dont back asians which is probably more to the point
  18. traeth

traeth Moderator

writting split bets in asians is difficult , just like chinese I suppose

if you don't leave a gap it would have looked like 11/4 , but its a bit daft quoting fractions then going to decimals with the price

p.s. I realise he did not quote a price [ edit He does not quote a price in his other selections]
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well that's two teams that can't catch you Swoops. Surely Bolton, QPR AND Wigan won't all overtake you.
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Pack up all your cares and woe, points too low, there they go, bye bye Blackburn.:lookaround